CHAPTER 28

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes as she feel the trembling pain on her head.

She groan in pain and crease her brows. "Wh--Where I am?" She whispered and roam her eyes around the area.

It was like an abandoned warehouse, there was a table good for one, a single chair at the back and a single light above the table. This place is slightly dim because it was already dark outside, the only source of light in this room was that single light above the table.

"What am I doing here?" Chaeyoung asked confusedly. Then a sudden rush of memories flash on her mind.

Flashback

"Wait Chaeng!!" Chaeng heard Suzy shouted at her but she was not in her mood to entertain the girl.

'This is too much information I'm taking. Why did they lied to me? I feel like dumb, they played me, all of them. And the worst I hurt someone I love because I believe in all of their lies. All this time it was all a lie. ' Chaeng mentally uttered.

'I shouldn't did that to Jisoo, if I just only knew, urghhhh I hate them all! I hate them!' She uttered again.

She just keep on running until she's already outside. Her tears falling nonstop, she was hurt, disappointment and feel betrayed. All the people she trusted lied to her, and Suzy, for Chaeng Suzy is the biggest lier.

'She wants to protect me? Protect my ass!! I hurt Jisoo because of all her lies. I should've done that, I'm a terrible person. I'm not worth it of her love.' Chaeng once again uttered to herself.

She was cut off by her thoughts when someone hold her wrist makes her to startled. She looked up to see who it is, she widened her eyes when she saw that it was a man wearing a mask.

She aggressively pull her hand from the man's gripped but it was just worsen because the man is now dragging Chaeng.

"Yah! Let go of me! You damn shit! Who are you!" Chaeng shouted and keep on pulling her hand but still it was no used.

"Shut up you fucking brat! If you're not going to shut your fucking mouth I will kill you!" The man said in his firm voice. Makes Chaeng to hissed because the man tightened his grip on Chaeng's wrist.

"Let go of me!" She shouted and bite the man's arm, make him let go of Chaeng. When she was about to escape another man hold her wrist and carry Chaeng on his shoulder like a sock of rice.

"Let go of me! You crazy bastard!" Chaeng once again shouted as she keep on poking the man's back. They went inside a black van, the man forcefully put Chaeng down inside makes her feel the pain at the lower portion of her back.

Then she felt that they are moving. So she widened her eyes "Yah! Who the hell are you! Where are we going!?" Chaeng shouted inside the van and keep on banging her hands on the window, but no one answering her.

"Stop this fucking van! Stop!" She shouted again. But still no ones answering it makes her feel irritated, so Chaeng pull all of the courage she have and shouted at the top of her lungs.