CHAPTER 12

Jennie's POV

"Jen, can I ask you something?" Lisa suddenly asked me out of nowhere.

we were just watching netflix and cuddling. It's sunday today, it means it's our rest day.

"Yes, what it is?" I asked back. "It's about Chaeyoung, is there something that I need to know about her?" I deep sighed and I looked at Lisa's direction.

"I don't know if you're going to believe me, but I saw it with my own eyes. Chaeyoung is cheating, sh--she's cheating behind Jisoo" I said.

I'm waiting for Lisa's response, she doesn't looked shocked, so I got confused. "You're not mad? You're not going to question me??" I asked her again.

"Why would I be mad at you Nini, I trusted you so much. I know you, so I will believe on you first" she said makes me smile all of the sudden.

This girl is worthy of my love, and I promise to myself that I'm not going to hurt her. I will love her until my last breath.

"Thank you Lili, I really love you. I really do" I said and hug her tight. She responded and kiss me on my forehead.

"I love you more Nini, I will always be here by your side" she said back.

I'm literally smiling now, even though we have busy schedules, we still have time for each other and we know that love is enough for us to trust each other.

"We will clarify the information first Nini, I know Jisoo won't believe us. You know she loves Chaeyoung so much" Lisa said that make me back on my senses.

I deep sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I will talk to Hyeri later I know that girl was also hiding something from me, I barely she her these days, I bet she already have an idea about Chaeyoung" I said.

I just felt that Hyeri already know this, way back when we were at Jisoo's house for Lisa's party I saw her car, I will never be mistaken coz I knew her every car, I already used some of it. And the way she looked at Jisoo that time, I know something was wrong with her. But I don't have a courage to ask her.

"Okay Nini, I will help you. I also want Jisoo Unnie to know the truth. I will use my personal agent to investigate about Chaeyoung, I already talked about it with Momo and Suelgi, they will also lend help" Lisa said. It makes me sighed in relief.

"I don't know why Chaeyoung keep on doing it" I state out of nowhere. I heard Lisa deep a sighed.

"I bet Chaeyoung has her reason, so we were not in the right place to judge her easily. We're friends for about four years now, so we better know the truth first, before accusing her" Lisa then said in serious tone.

I just nod in response, she was right. Chaeyoung is a good girl, she's one of a kind girl, she loved Jisoo so much, I'm wrong coz I judge her already.

I just focus my gaze on the movie we were watching.

'I hope things is not that complicated, I hope Chaeyoung reasons were acceptable'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hyeri's POV

"Sweetheart, it's me Grandma. Please open your door" I heard grandma calling me for God knows how many times already.

I'm just here in my room, I'm not talking to anyone in this house. I felt empty and being used.

Since that day Chaeyoung and I had that ugly conversation, she didn't contact me and block me in all her social media accounts. It hurts coz she is just like a sister to me.