CHAPTER 22

Jennie's POV

I'm here sitting inside of this cafe where Mr. Cha decided to meet me. I'm waiting for almost five minutes, and I don't care if how long will it be. I have patience for this. I want to know the truth about that girl Chaeng's with. It sounds creepy but I've doubted her. It's like her presence was giving me a hint that she is not a trust worthy, I easily judge her because I can easily read people. If I know something wrong with that person, I'm eager to know it or worst I'm making a plan to discover it myself.

A figure of a tall man entering the cafe interrupted me from my chain of thoughts. I wave my hand and he immediately spotted me.

He leads his way to our table and take the seat in my front. I cleared my throat as I speak.

"So Mr. Cha, how important is this information?" I opened the conversation. He then shake his head and chuckle a bit. Makes my left brow arch up from his sudden action.

He thinks I'm fooling around, he doesn't know I'm dead serious right now. Is he joking? I'm just looking blankly at him. I'm not in the mood to make joke with him. He seems to noticed my coldness so he cleared his throat as he get something from his briefcase. A white folder with a name of a certain girl that I'm eager to know written on it.

'BAE SUZY'

He then give it to me. As I received it he spoke. "All of her informations are in that papers" he said. I just nod my head and opened the folder.

Bae Suzy
Twenty six years old. Originally live in canada. She was here in korea for a family business. She is Mr. and Mrs. Edward and Margeret Bae adopted child. Suzy's real family information was confidential that even the media couldn't get a single information about it. But there was a link saying that bae suzy is the younger sister of a girl named Son Suengwan. Son Suengwan was confirmed to be the oldest daughter of a famous businessman Mr. Rayco Son, but the news of Mr. Son's death was link to his daughter. His daughter is the prime suspect of his death, but still it was not confirmed yet. Bae Suzy was spotted with Son Suengwan one-time in one restaurant together, so rumors of her to be Suengwan's sister was indeed true. Five years ago Son Suengwan arrested by police because her gang almost killed their schoolmate, the authority confirmed the identification of that person they've bullied and it says to be Mr. Raymond Park's older daughter Park Sooyoung. That news shocked the business world. One week after that incident, the body of Ms. Park was found at the abandoned apartment in hongdae. The police investigate the scene and confirmed that Sooyoung killed herself on purpose but still doubt that someone was behind of all this.

My mouth hang open after reading some of her information.

"My God, is this true? Tell me you're joking right?" I asked Mr. Cha but I regretted looking at him because of his serious face.

"Why is this happening?" I asked again still not believing what I have read.

"Ms. Kim, there's something I need to tell you" Mr. Cha said that makes me more nervous. I just nodded my head afraid to speak because of my trembling throat.