CHAPTER 13

Third Person's POV

Seven years ago..

"Hey are you okay??" The tall girl approach the petite woman whose crying her heart out for who knows how many hours.

The sudden action makes the woman flick on her position. "Do--Don't touch me" the petite woman crawled at the corner hiding herself.

The tall girl let out a deep sighed and eyed the woman with her most pitiful look. "I'm not going to hurt you miss. I'm a good person, you can trust me" The tall girl said and kneeled in front of the petite woman.

"Ji--Jisoo, where is Jisoo? Did you see her? Is she okay? Please tell me" The petite woman panicking in fear, it makes the tall girl to hug her without hesitation.

"Shhhh, it's okay. I know where ever that person is, she's safe, so don't worry too much. I'm here to help you, so all you need to do is to trust me" The tall girl give her sympathy to the petite woman.

"A-Are you sure, Jisoo is okay?" The petite woman asked again but this time she is calmed.

"Yes, she is. She is fine, so don't worry. Trust me hmmm, what--"

"Joohyun, Bae Joohyun" The petite girl said. The tall girl smiled at her and offered her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Joohyun. I'm Sooyoung, Park Sooyoung" The petite girl hold her hand.

The two girls were still busy giving each other companion, not knowing someone is watching them.

"You're mine Irene, you're only mine" She gritted her teeth while eyeing the two women.

"If you're not going to be mine, it's better if you die" The woman grinned in satisfaction. She took a glance again before leaving the place.

>>>

....Seoul General Hospital....

"Who are the relative of Ms. Joohyun Bae?" The doctor said while reviewing the papers she was holding.

The tall girl stand up and bow her head to the doctor. "Her sister is not here yet doc, I'm waiting for her. But I'm the one who bring her here" The tall girl said.

The doctor just nod her head and flip the paper. "I'm so sorry but we were not allowed to say any confidential information of our patient, we need first her relative so we can start to discuss this" The doctor said.

The tall girl just smiled and nod her head. "I understand doc"

But their conversation suddenly interrupted by a girl running towards the reception area. "Excuse me, can you check if you have a patient named Joohyun Bae? I'm her sister." The girl said in her panicked state.

The receptionist do her job, searching for that certain name, but before she can utter a word the doctor already cut her. "You're sister is my patient miss, come follow me. We need to discuss something" The doctor said in her serious tone.

The girl sighed in relief and just follow the doctor way. Before she can notice, the tall girl was already disappeared at the hospital.