CHAPTER 35

Third Person's POV

Jisoo excused herself, getting some fresh air outside. She stand on the balcony looking at the dark sky, she then closed her eyes exhaling.

"Something is missing, I don't know what it is" Jisoo whispered.

"Maybe it's me" Jisoo lift her head and look to the person who spoke.

"What are you doing here Krystal?" Jisoo asked then diverted her eyes again at the dark sky.

Krystal stand beside Jisoo and leaned her head on Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo flinched in a sudden action she move away but Krystal tightened her gripped on Jisoo's arm. Jisoo just gritted her teeth.

"What are you doing" Jisoo firmly said. Krystal snuggles even more closer.

"I missed you Jisoo" Krystal whispered on Jisoo's ear. Jisoo closed her eyes and pulled her arm from Krystal's embrace.

"What is this krystal? You know what, stop it" Jisoo frustratingly ruffled her hair and glare at Krystal.

Krystal on the other side block her aching feelings with a light smile. Jisoo is not only a fuck buddy for her, she knows that Jisoo is special for her. So when Jisoo said that she only agreed with her because of sex, Krystal was hurt, terrible hurt. So she distance herself so if ever Jisoo will missed her, but krystal was wrong. Jisoo never look for her and it's shoot her inside.

Krystal decided to go back in korea, her Dad wants her to manage their business in Seoul, so Krystal just focused herself to manage her company. After two years Krystal became a successful business woman. So many companies wants her to be their partner but Krystal declined all of them. Not until Manoban group of companies made a proposal for her to be their partner in this upcoming project.

Krystal signed it, not just because she likes how this company worked but she has her personal reason why she wants to accept the Manoban's proposal. Krystal was aware that Jisoo is friend with the heiress of the Manoban. Jisoo mentioned it when her Dad and Jisoo were talking about businesses. So Krystal took the opportunity, Krystal knows that anytime she can see Jisoo around when she will worked with Manoban.

Her instinct were all correct, Krystal knows that Jisoo will coming back her in Korea. At the same time the Manoban's invited her at their party. She then took the invitation, ready to face the woman she's been dreaming of.

And the time she laid her eyes on that certain woman, happiness, excitement and longing rushed on her system. But frowned immediately when she noticed that Jisoo is with a woman, they look so happy and in love, it broke her heart.

But Krystal is a toughed woman she is. She wants Jisoo's attention, she doesn't care if Jisoo pushed her away. She wants Jisoo back.

Going to their table, approaching that girl, the kiss, the touch and all. Krystal missed everything about her and the way Jisoo reacted on her little show makes her confident to up higher.

What Krystal wants krystal will get.

Krystal deep a sighed and look at Jisoo's direction, she then walked slowly approaching the woman.

Jisoo just creasing her brows. She's eyeing every movement Krystal is making. Krystal then put her right hand on Jisoo's shoulder, caressing it down to her arm. Looking directly in Jisoo's eyes.

"I just missed you Ms. Kim" Krystal lean on Jisoo's ear "You were too good in bed that I can't forget you, the way you pleasure me every night, your touch the sensation, it was hard to forget"

Krystal is now tracing Jisoo's face, going to her chin. Jisoo gritted her teeth and pulled Krystal's hand, gripping the woman's wrist.

Krystal hissed in pain.