CHAPTER 20

Jisoo's POV

It's really her, I'm not dreaming, it's Chaeyoung. She's here at my side taking care of me.

I'm just looking at her the whole time, while a smile never leaves my face.

I'm watching her peeling the apples, she's so freaking hot even in that simple clothes she was wearing, and she doesn't have make up now, it makes her more hotter. And she dyed her hair in silver gray now, and it suits her so much, she looks more prettier.

"Hey does someone perhaps inform you that staring is rude" She then spoke makes me back in my senses. I just smile more when she looked at me.

"You're just beautiful, that's why" I said still smiling at her. I see her blushed so hard, so I chuckled on her.

"Yah! Jisoo Kim, don't laugh!" She said while pouting. Oh my chipmunk is so cute, I want to put her on my pocket and take her home now.

"Don't do that, I might kiss you" I said while smirking at her. She then rolled her eyes and look at me again.

"Then do it" She said in her challenging look. So I grinned and lean my face near her. We're like inches apart now, I can feel her breath hitting my lips, it makes me turn on, how I miss her so much.

I pressed my lips on hers, I hold her face to support our kisses while depending it, I feel that she kissed me back, so I depend more and getting access to her mouth. I bite her lower lip makes her moan so I took the chance to slid my tongue inside of her mouth, our tongue's fought and of course I win.

"Ehem" We got interrupted when someone cleared her fucking throat.

I will kill whoever this person is. Even though I want more I need to broke the kiss.

"You know guys, we're still here right? If you want you can rent a hotel now then continue maki----"

"LALISA MANOBAN!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. This girl is so annoying, I will make my revenge when I recover, she will pay.

They just laugh at us, while Chaeyoung just looking down maybe hiding her embarrass face.

I lift her chin so she can face me. "Hey there shy lil kid, look at me" I said and she obliged me then look me in my eyes.

"I love you Chaeyoung, please marry me" I said in my most sincere and serious tone. I see her shocked face and she was just keep looking at me.

I don't know but I got nervous suddenly.

'hope she'll say yes'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roseanne's POV

"I love you Chaeyoung, please marry me" As she asked me that question.

I really don't know what to say, I'm just looking at her. I'm out of words. Why she wants to marry me? Is she serious? Is she really meant it?

There's so many questions running on my mind, but there's nothing came out. I got back in my senses when she holds my hand and caressed it.

"Hey, it's okay you can think of it first, I'm not forcing you. But I will wait whatever your answer is, just know that I'm here Chaeng, I won't leave your side, I love you so much, I really do" she said.

I see pure love, sincerity and loyalty in her eyes, the sparkling of her eyes tells everything, on how she manage to lighten up my mood by just saying she loves me so much. And I really know one thing, I want to spend my whole life with her, only her. I want to build our future together, having our own family, having little Jisoo and Chaeng running all over our place. Having her next to me, even we're already gray and old. I wanna spend my life taking good care of her.