CHAPTER 6

Hyeri's POV

I'm here in front of Jisoo's house. She needs to know the truth, that Roseanne is cheating on her. I'm not that dumb not to noticed them. tsk.

I gritted my teeth while remembering the scene I hear earlier.

Flashback

I'm on my way at Suzy's condo, I will invite her for next week family gathering that we have. Even though she's not my real blooded cousin, she's still have to attend coz she's now a part of our family, aunt and uncle raised her and treat her like their own daughter.

Suzy and I, we're not that close. She was staying and studying at canada, she was just coming back here in korea once in a year and just stayed here for at least one week and go back again. So we were not talking too much, it's not that I don't like her. She was just a busy person and she's serious as hell. I don't know why maybe she raised in that kind of aspect. I don't blame Aunt and Uncle, they were just a matured kind of person.

But I don't ever think that Suzy can do a thing that makes me hates her so much.

It all started when I showed her my old picture with Roseanne. She keeps on bugging me about her and I told her that Roseanne was already in a relationship but she just ignored me, it always pissed me off.

Until they met each other on my birthday, I invited Roseanne and Jisoo to come but eventually Jisoo was always a busy person, so Roseanne was only one who come.

I trusted Roseanne so I just shrug all of the bad thoughts running on my mind and just focus on the party.

I saw them with my own eyes, kissing each other and they enjoying it. Never cross in my mind that Roseanne will did it. I'm disappointed at her.

After the party, I tried to approached Roseanne about what happened to the party, and she said that she was just carried away and she loves Jisoo more than anything.

She promised me, she will distance herself in my cousin. She begged for me not to tell Jisoo, since she's my best friend I couldn't resist her, so I just let it slide. coz she promised me and I know that Roseanne will never ever break her promises.

But I was wrong, she broke it and they always making it. she's cheating behind Jisoo.

When I'm already here at Suzy's condo I parked my car and made my way to the door. I knock three times but no one was answering.

'Why is that she was not answering, her car was here so she's inside' I mentally said.

I try to open the knob of her door, I got nervous coz it was open. She never leave her door open.

So I go inside, no one was here. I got nervous, I decided to call her phone but before I can do that. I heard a soft moan coming from her room.

'Is she with someone?' I asked myself.

I eavesdrop from the outside. I widened my eyes when I heard inappropriate words again.

'Gosh she's having sex with someone' I mentally cursed myself this is so embarrassing.

Maybe I will just go back here tomorrow. Very wrong timing.

When I'm about to leave, I got stuck in my position when I heard a familiar voice of a girl.