CHAPTER 11

Jisoo's POV

"Hey, how are you?" I sat on her bed and hold her hand. She is still the same, she is not giving me any response. I know this is all my fault.

"I'm so sorry Irene, please forgive me" I cried my heart out. Irene faced me and gave me her slight smile, it makes me smile too.

I hold her face and caress it. "I'm so sorry" I hugged her. This is all my fault, Irene is suffering and keeps on blaming herself because of me.

I'm at fault, everything is my fault.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Third Person's POV

"Jisoo, we're in trouble now. I heard that her Dad is looking for Irene" Eunwoo said that makes Jisoo looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked in confusion. "Joy's dad, his looking for Irene. One of my private investigator told me" Eunwoo reply looking awful at Jisoo.

Jisoo then sit on sofa, holding her head and massage it. "We need to do something Eunwoo, I don't want Irene to suffer even more. It breaks my heart." Jisoo then let out a sighed.

"I will do everything, but first you need to transfered Irene to different place. We need to secure her" Eunwoo replied and sits beside Jisoo.

"hey, it's okay. Irene will be fine" Eunwoo comforted Jisoo. "Thanks Eunwoo, thanks for everything" Jisoo then smiled at him.

"You're welcome" Eunwoo said then he smiled back.

'I love you so much Jisoo, that I'm willing to do everything just for you' Eunwoo's thoughts.

"Everything will be fine, just trust me. I'm here for you Jisoo, don't worry" Eunwoo patted Jisoo's head. Jisoo got up and bid her goodbye to Eunwoo.

'I will do everything Jisoo, I promise"

Eunwoo took his phone out of his pocket and called someone.

"Hello Jungkook, it's time" He told to the other line. "We need to protect someone, I need your help" Eunwoo then ended the call.

"I will protect you Jisoo, I will not let them hurt you" Eunwoo utter a word. He closed his eyes and drink the wine on his coffee table.

He sat on the floor and lean his head at the sofa. He then remembered everything happened five years ago.

"What are we going to do now?" Eunwoo said while eyeing the body of a woman laying lifeless on the floor.

"We need to make a cover up for this Eunwoo, I won't let Irene blame herself for this" Jisoo then said. Eunwoo took a deep sighed and look at Jisoo's direction.

"I promise you Jisoo, I'm always on your side, I will take care of this" Eunwoo then assured Jisoo.

"Just leave it to me, I will handle this" Eunwoo then do his job.

Since his an NBI agent he can do anything to cover things up and burry the real cause of this.

"You need to go home now Jisoo-yah, take care of Irene. I will just contact you later if I'm done" Eunwoo faced Jisoo and give Jisoo an assuring smile. Jisoo then took a deep sighed and nodded her head.