THE FINALE pt.2

Third Person's POV

"Okay, tell me the reasons of why should we hired you?" Chaeyoung said with her serious tone of voice, makes the applicant to flinched on her seat.

Chaeyoung keeps on flipping the paper in front of her, while waiting for an answer.

"I'm confident enough that you will hire me ma'am. I already got the skills and I have a knowledge in comes to this kind of stuff and also I love this field. So if you hired me, you'll never regret it" The applicant said, makes Chaeng to grin in amusement.

Chaeng then cleared her throat and look straight in the applicant's eyes.

"Ms. Hwang why did you choose our cafe? I know Seoul is a big city and for sure there's so much cafe shop who are better than us, so why you choose this cafe?" Chaeng asked again.

The applicant just smile and speak "Because I admired the owner of this cafe. To be honest I'm a loyal customer of this cafe since I was still in my middle school until my college days and until now. I once had a conversation from the old owner of this cafe, I still remember it. I was still in my 12th grade that time, I go here to relax then she approach me out of no where. What shocked me was she asked me of what will be my opinion if ever she sell this cafe. I was really confused and shocked that time, so instead of answering her I asked her another question. If she'll be fine selling this cafe. She just smiled at me and said that, the buyer doesn't want to change the whole structure of this cafe, the buyer just want the cafe to look the same way it should be, and she indeed true because this cafe is still the same, the atmosphere, structure and the people working and coming here were still the same. The vibe of this cafe took my heart, this cafe already had a space in my heart, everytime I go here it feels like I'm home. Another reason why I choose to work here because I want to meet the new owner of this cafe" The applicant said, Chaeng suddenly stop smiling and face the applicant again.

"Why is that, you want to meet the owner?" Chaeng asked her gaze was fixed at the applicant in front of her.

The applicant shyly tucked her hair, "I'm just curious, why the new owner didn't change this cafe, I just want to asked the owner of his/her reasons, but maybe that's not gonna happen. The owner seems so private of her/his life. Since the day that this cafe have a new owner, I don't have a glimpse of that person, I don't know if the owner is a man or a woman but if I will depend it in the vibes this cafe giving me, I think the owner is still a woman." The applicant just smile, Chaeng on the other side just chuckled and shake her head in disbelief.

"I thought you loved this cafe but it seems that you can't detect that the owner is already in front of you" Chaeng casually said, makes the applicant to widened her cat-liked eyes. It makes Chaeng to chuckled even more.

"Y-You're the owner?" The applicant asked still in awe, she couldn't believe that she's already facing the owner.

Chaeng just smile "To answer your question earlier, I did changed the structure inside but except of that one table at the corner" Chaeng then diverted her eyes at the table, the exact table where she first saw Jisoo. That day Jisoo looking so beautiful while sipping her coffee, the day Chaeng fall in love with the same woman she's still longing until now. A sudden sadness creep on her system, but Chaeng manage to hide it.

The applicant then diverted her eyes on the same table. "Ah yeah, you're right the table is still the same. The table looks so special and the spot is perfect when you want to see what's on the outside" Chaeng then smiled lightly.

"That's the table where my first love was sitting when I first saw her" Chaeng said out of no where, makes the applicant to look at her, Chaeng just reminiscing the past. All of their first time in this cafe.