CHAPTER 24

Roseanne's POV

She was there when my sister killed by her sister. She was there but why was that she didn't even do anything to stop that. I'm hurt, so she just let that to happened, she just let her sister killed my sister.

I'm starting to trust her again, but what happened this time, she broke it again.

'Do you still have more secrets Jisoo? Is there more that I need to know about you??' I mentally asked.

Do you really love me? Or you just love me because you pity me so much about my sister. It looks so inappropriate but it feels like that.

It feels like, you just love me because you know that I'm hurt and sad because my sister left me and my relationship with Dad was not fine.

Do you really love me Jisoo? Are you really concerned about me? Are you showing your real feelings? Or you just pity me and decided to comfort me so I can feel at ease. Was this all your plan?

Did you meant all of this to happened? I wanna asked you all of that questions, but I know myself, I'm tired for your explanations. It looks like an excuse for the real answers that I wanted you to tell me. I just want to hear the truth coming from you, but it always disappoint me.

I still remember that day you told me that you will never ever lie to me, that you yourself hated lies. But it seems that you were the one who doing it. Yes I know in myself, I already lied to you and I felt guilty about that. But my feelings for you is real, just like how we used to start before, it was still the same Jisoo.

But you lied. That day I over heard yours and Jennie's conversation, I was heading to your room to surprise you. I just want you to know that I will end up whatever relationship I have with Suzy, that I choose to stay by your side and never leave you again. That day I'm supposed to be giving myself to you again, but things happened. I guess we really not meant for each other because of the past that still crawling in our both hearts.

You protecting your sister, then me seeking justice for my sister. How cruel is it? We end up in each other's arms, even our past has it big revelation. The kind of revelation that I'm not aware to happened.

You are my happiness Jisoo, my home, my place where I can feel comfort, you are my best buddy that I can rely my problems with. You are the best thing ever happened in my life. I'm thankful that you approached me at that cafe.

I remembered that moment, when I came back here in Korea again just to welcomed by my sister's death. I felt useless that time, I felt so much pain creeping my whole being.

I'm not in my trace that I didn't realize my feet brings me at that cafe. Where you were, sitting there sipping your cup of coffee and I can tell how beautiful you were even though I only glance at your profile one a time.

How your eyes will closed the way you tasted that coffee, how your lips will curve to show that you really like that. The way your eyes will glittered in happiness and contentment.

I couldn't stop myself to stares at your ethereal beauty and I know in that very first moment I saw you at that cafe I know in myself that I already fallen for you. It sounds weird coz I literally just saw you at that day for the first time but yet you already own my heart, you stole it just that easy.

I blinked rapidly when I saw you looking at me and giving your sweetest smile. I felt that I melt on it. It sends thousands of electric volt in my whole human being. I smiled back, and I know that smile I'm showing was my real feelings and it was for you.

I'm just following your every move, the way you lift yourself up from your seat and lead your way towards me. It made me widened my eyes for no exact reason. I felt nervous that my heart was bouncing madly by your actions. I'm trying to calm myself but not long when I heard your beautiful voice.