CHAPTER 5

Jisoo's POV

Together with my friends, having a simple party for Lisa. Well she really thinks that I forgot her birthday, that idiot! aish. I already said my sorry to her and damn that girl forgot to buy me chicken! But I already forgave her because she thinks that I forgot her birthday. We're even.

So going back.

We are now sitting in every chairs that I have here at my backyard. All of my friends were here, the only one missing was her.

I just painted a sad smile on my face but Lisa suddenly noticed it. I hate how sharp this monkey's eyes are.

She asked me this question that makes me wanna hug her tight and just cry on her shoulder.

"Jisoo Unnie are you okay?? Is there something wrong??" I saw full concerns on her eyes.

I exhaled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm Jisoo I'm okay. Remember?" I chuckled a little for her to divert her attention.

She just smile at me and hold both of my shoulders while tapping it.

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm here Jisoo we're like sisters right? Just don't hesitate to open up with me. I will always listen to you" She said while assuring me with her smile.

I smiled at her, a genuine one. I'm so lucky to have her, even though we're not blood related, I treat her just like my real dongsaeng.

"Thank you Lisa, I appreciate your concern" I said then diverted my attention to our friends. Seeing Suelgi do crazy things.

What the heck! This mental child, she's already wasted? God she keeps on singing even though she couldn't hit the notes and keeps on rolling her body like a prostitute.

I just huffed in disbelief and rolled my eyes.

I took out my phone and open it, our picture together in paris welcomed me.

I slightly smile and hold her face in my phone

'Chaeyoung-ah , are we still okay? Am I still the owner of your heart?' I mentally asked.

There's no text nor call from her yet. It's already ten thirty in the evening, was that friend of hers really that important.

I snapped my finger. A person suddenly came in my mind.

'Hyerissi, maybe Roseanne is with her' I mentally said and search her name on my phone.

I dialed Hyeri's number and it just took three rings when she picked it up.

I mouthed Lisa that I need to talk to someone. She just nodded and I stand up, I go back in the kitchen so I can communicate properly.

"Hello? Jisoo?" I heard her utter.

"Hi Hyeri, did I disturb you?" I asked her.

"No, I'm not that busy, why are you calling at this hour? It's already late" she said confusion visible on her voice.

I took a deep sighed before asking her.

"Is Chaeyoung perhaps there?" I asked in worried tone.

She seems so shocked coz she didn't answer immediately.

"No, why? Is she not there?" She asked back.

I suddenly felt a thug in my heart. So who was that friend she was referring to? Why is that I didn't know she has other friend except Hyeri.