CHAPTER 27

Lisa's POV

(Two days ago after the exact day Jisoo got abducted)

(Chapter twenty three continuation)

"Lisa we're here wake up" I opened my eyes to see my worried cousin looking at me. I felt my body got weak because of the soaring pain I'm feeling.

I tried to wiggle my body but it just makes me groan in pain. Jeongyeon then help me to stand up.

"You're bleeding too much Lis, and you look pale and you're hot also" She said makes me grinned.

"I know I'm hot, you don't need to mention that" I said and a small chuckled escape in my mouth.

Jeongyeon then smack my head makes me to twitch in pain. 'Shit! What did i do this time?'

"What was that for?" I annoyingly asked. She just rolled her eyes while escorting me to go down from the car.

"You're so full of yourself Lalice, what I mean is you're burning in fever! Pabo!!" She huffed in disbelief and rolled her eyes once again.

When I'm about to answer her, someone speaks from our back that makes me nervous.

"What happened?" Jennie said makes me closed my eyes.

'I'm dead' I mentally uttered.

I look at Jeongyeon she was just eyeing me and a playful smirk plastered on her ugly face.

She mouthed 'You're dead' makes me to glare at her. Jennie then lead her way to us, actually in my front.

I'm still looking down, afraid to look up I know if I did that I'm surely dead on the spot.

"Oh My God! Lisa what happened to you?!" She immediately wrapped her arms around my body, her right arm supporting my lower left arm and her left arm wrapping on my neck.

"Something came out, but I'm okay" I said and close my eyes. I will just enjoy this first, I missed her warmth already.

"You're not Lisa! And I know something happened so don't ever lie to me or I will let you see hell" She said on her seriousness and coldness tone.

Makes me gulped and nod my head. I diverted my eyes to my cousin who seems enjoying this scene.

I glared at her and mouthed 'I will kill you' she just chuckled at me and lead her way inside my penthouse.

'Ugh!! I know this, she was the one who contacted Jennie, I hate that ugly ostrich!!' I mentally uttered .

Jennie then help me to walk inside. As we now settled on our couch here in the living room, Jeongyeon then get the set of first-aid kit and give it to Jennie.

I look at her, her face is so fucking serious. God I know I should have told her about this, but I know she won't let me do this. So I just make it as a secret, but I know one day she will know this, but I'm not expecting it to be now..

Should I talk to her? But if I do, I know it will just worsen our situation. But. Urghhh. Okay I will talk to her.

"Jen about---" When I'm about to start she cut me off.

"No, not now. We will talk later Manoban" She coldly said and press the wet cloth on my wound makes me winch in pain.

So she look at me more like glaring at me. Makes me relax my body and diverted my eyes on the ceiling. She's so scary.

After that no one is speaking, she is now applying cleanser on my wound. When she is about to get the bullet on my wound she stop midway and look up on me. So I look at her also.