CHAPTER 3

Roseanne's POV

I'm heading now at the cafe shop where I'm meeting Suzy, she has a problem, she needs me.

Well if you guys asking who's Suzy is, she's my best friend's cousin. We've met in Hyeri's birthday, she introduced me to Suzy. We got to know each other and I have some alone time with her at that party.

At that time I saw her soft sides, she was this kind of girl who can be cute and at the same time she can be a gentle woman. I found her attractive, she is beautiful and also she have this perfect body figure. I couldn't get my eyes off her.

We talked a lot that night, and I got shocked when she was suddenly confessed her feelings for me, but I love Jisoo and she knows that I have a girlfriend. But she doesn't care telling me that she is falling for me, but I just took her confession as nothing, I love Jisoo so much, never comes in my mind that I will cheat on her. But I thought I couldn't.

We have this little laughing conversation when all of the sudden Suzy kissed me on my lips, I got shocked that I slapped her. But suddenly I just found myself longing for the kiss again. After I slapped her, I touch the part of her face that I slap and slowly caressing it. Then she kissed me again, but this time I responded, I don't know why but I felt that I wanted her, I wanted her more so we decided to give it a shot, I know it was wrong but it feels right.

After that hot night, Suzy keeps on contacting me, she was always there giving me inspiring words everyday, she even visited me at work. Which I saw a sweet one. I got confused with my feelings, so I confronted her that I love Jisoo, if ever Jisoo will find it out she will get hurt, but everytime I will confront her it will just end in a hot make out session. I just found myself got addicted on her. everything about her.

We keep on touch. It's already four months. Four months of me cheating behind Jisoo. Whenever I got home, I washed my body to lessen the guilt that I'm feeling, why did I become like this? But I couldn't stop myself when I'm around with that girl, it feels like she is giving me all my needs. It feels so good, she was so good.

But I love Jisoo, I couldn't afford to loose her, but I love the accompany Suzy was giving to me, I can't lose her too. Call me selfish, but I don't give a damn fuck. I saw that I'm already near the cafe, I suddenly got nervous but I just shrug it off, maybe I just missed her. I miss her touch, her tongue inside of me, how she made me cum and give pleasured to me.

"Shit Roseanne what are you thinking, you're like a horny teenager tsk" I mentally scolded myself.

I parked my car and turn off the engine, locked the car and get inside of the cafe. I already saw her, so I wave my hand then she did it too, I hurriedly go to her, but I saw someone familiar at my peripheral vision but I just ignored it coz Suzy is already walking towards me. She suddenly gives me an aggressive kiss on my lips and press her body towards me, which is I reciprocate. How I miss her soft lips.

I break the kiss as I remember that we were in a public place, what if someone I knew will saw us. Then suddenly I remember a familiar someone that I saw in my peripheral vision so I looked at the table where that person is, but there's no one there anymore. so I just shrug it, maybe I'm just hallucinating. So I faced Suzy and give her another peck on her lips. I saw that she smile so I smiled back.

"I missed you" she suddenly uttered. "I missed you more, and also this" I put my point finger on her mouth then I bit my lower lip giving her a seductive look. I saw that she gulped, I just giggled and move myself so I can sit down in our table.

When I already settled on my seat, I feel that she was still standing so I hold her butt, making her stunned in my actions. I giggled again on how she reacted. It makes me turned on, I gently massage her butt make her moan in silent. She slapped my hand, I just laughed at her.