CHAPTER 17

Jisoo's POV

"Hey Hyeri, I'm fine now really you don't need to do this. I can take care of myself now" I said as I stop Hyeri to feed me.

Like duh it was obvious that I'm really okay now, I can take care of myself but this girl beside me was just hard headed.

I deep sighed and hold her wrist to stop her.

"Hyeri, I'm okay I can do it by myself, I'm not disabled you know" I said again. She just deep sighed and give up. I continue eating while she was busy with her phone.

"Hyeri, can I ask you something?" I asked make her face me. She just nod her head and back her gaze again on her phone.

"Do you know where is Chaeyoung now?" I asked her. I'm not supposed to be asking this but I missed her already. It makes her stop on what she was doing and face me. She has this strange look on her face.

"we are not in good terms. Me and Chaeyoung, we fought and we have this little misunderstanding, so now I don't have any idea where she is. I'm sorry" She said then look down.

"You don't have to say sorry Hyeri, I'm just asking it's okay" I said then continue to eat my food. We're just in silent, no one is speaking she was still busy with her phone and me finishing my food.

We got startled by a sudden ringing of my phone. I get it from my bedside table and look if who's calling me.

"Lisa??" I asked the caller.

"Yes Jisoo, hmmm how are you now?" She asked back.

"I'm okay, I can manage now, why? Is there something wrong??" I asked.

"Hmmm, I'm coming over. I will fetch you, we need to go somewhere" she said. I creased my brows, why all of the sudden.

"Where are we going??" I asked her.

"Remember when I said that I want to tell you something? This is the time you need to know the truth Jisoo" She suddenly got serious. I just response with a short okay even though me myself, I'm so confused right now. What is this something I need to know.

I ended the call and heave a sighed. Hyeri seems to notice it so she asked me. "Hey is everything okay?" She asked in her concerned tone. I stand up from my bed and get myself ready.

"Yeah, Lisa is going to fetch me later. She said we need to go somewhere but I don't have any idea where" I said making myself ready.

"Can I come with you guys?" She asked me.

"I will ask Lisa later, get ready now" I said after putting my shoes on. After ten minutes there's someone ringing the doorbell, so we lead our way downstairs. As I open the door, I saw Lisa with Suelgi and Momo.

"Let's go Jisoo" Lisa then said. But I stop her, she face me with a confused look.

"Can Hyeri join with us?" I asked her then Hyeri showed herself from my back. Lisa eyed her in disgust and rolled her eyes.

"Hi monkey" Hyeri then great her. Lisa then rolled her eyes again, makes me chuckled.

"Hey let's go Lisa, Hyeri come with me" Momo then grab Hyeri's hand. Then we join them.

"Hey, are you okay?" Suelgi asked me, then put her arm around my shoulder. I smiled at her and just nod my head.

"It's a relief, knowing that you're okay" She then patted my head and make her way to Lisa's car. We then hop in. I'm sitting at the passenger seat, while the three of them sitting at the back.

The whole ride is silent. I'm just looking outside the window.

I got back in my senses when Lisa stops the car.