CHAPTER 19

Roseanne's POV

"Hey sleepy head, wake up now" I open my eyes as I heard that voice. A smiled suddenly creep on my face.

"Good morning babe" I said and give her a peck on her lips. She's looking in my eyes, I don't feel any butterflies feeling when I'm with her, I know in myself that there is someone who can give me that kind of feeling. But I don't have any news about her, I keep on distancing myself. I know it will be the best for the both of us.

Even though I'm dying to see her, I missed her like hell. I want her presence, I want to see her smile, her beautiful eyes, her arms where I feel safe. But things are different now, I don't want my emotion to ruin everything, I need to be strong and I know she is my weakness, I need to let go of this feeling, I should.

"Hey, are you okay?" Suzy asked me, makes me back on my senses.

"Yeah, I am.. Hmmm I need to go now, I have something to do" I then stand up and put my clothes on.

"See you later then" She spoke again makes me look at her. I smiled and nod my head.

"I will go now, I will text you later okay, bye" I peck her lips and lead my way out of her house.

I deep a sighed as soon I'm outside. I got cut with my thoughts when someone is calling in my phone. I get my phone on my pocket to see who's calling me. Then my mood suddenly drop.

"Jennie, why is she calling??" I just shake my head and cleared my throat as I answered her.

"Hello?" I said.

"God thank you, you finally answered my call. Where are you Rosie? We were so worried about you" Jennie then blurt out.

"I'm okay Jen, so why'd you call?" I asked her.

"Meet me please, I need to tell you something" She said. So I creased my brows.

"Is this important? Just tell me now" I said back. We were now talking so why don't she tell me now. No need for us to see each other.

"Please rosie, it's important, meet me please, I will just text the address to you" she then said back. I deep a sighed.

"Do I have a choice, okay I'm coming" I said.

"Thank you rosie, see you then" Jennie said.

"Okay, see you" I said and ended the call. Jennie then send me the address, I hop inside of my car and drove going to that place. Actually it's just  ten minutes drive.

I parked my car and lead my way going inside of this restaurant. As I entered, I see her waving at me so I wave back. I lead my way to her and I take the sit in front of her.

She was just smiling at me, so I smiled back.

"It's been so long Rosie, how are you??" Jennie asked me still smiling.

"I'm okay Jen, how about you? And the others" I asked her. She all of the sudden has this serious look on her face. So I got nervous, it's just like, if Jennie Unnie got this serious look, I know something is off.

"Well... we're not actually okay, something just happened so quick that we were not prepared to take it" Now sadness is visible on her face. So I hold her hand at the table and look her in the eyes.

"Why, what happened??" I asked her. I saw her deep a sighed and hesitate to answered me. So I pressed my thumb on her hands to tell her that she needs to continue, I know somethings wrong.

"It's all about Jisoo, she's not okay right now Chaeng" As she mention that name. My brain seems to stop functioning, just a mention of her name makes me go crazy, why I'm still feeling it.