CHAPTER 29

Third Person's POV

Hyeri, Suelgi and Momo are now heading to the hospital after knowing about their friends situation.

"Hey, are we still far?" Hyeri asked Suelgi. They are now riding Suelgi's car.

Suelgi seems too preoccupied to hear what Hyeri is saying, so Momo just answered Hyeri instead.

"We're almost there, just wait" Momo said still worried, and the same time glancing towards Suelgi's side.

'You really like her that much? That until now you're still waiting for her to love you back' Momo mentally uttered still looking at Suelgi.

She just deep a sighed and focus on the road.

"We're here" Suelgi said and escort her way out not minding about the two women she was with.

The two just follow her, they go at the reception area.

"What number is Ms. Jisoo Kim's room?" Suelgi asked the receptionist. The receptionist look at her computer and look at Suelgi again.

"Room 226, what is your relationship to the patient?" The receptionist asked but Suelgi already rushed her way after hearing the room number.

Momo again deep a sighed and apologetically looking at the receptionist.

"We are Ms. Kim friends" Momo said and bow her head then follow Suelgi. Hyeri then did the same.

They are now heading towards Jisoo's room. They saw Jennie and Lisa outside.

"Hey, how's Jisoo?? Is she okay?" Momo asked them after giving each other hugs. But Suelgi again rushed her way inside of Jisoo's room.

"Yah--" Lisa was about to stop Suelgi but Momo tap her shoulder.

"Het her be, she was just worried" Momo said.

"But Chaeng is inside, they're talking things out" Lisa worriedly respond.

Yes, she knows that Suelgi have romantically feelings towards Jisoo, she's not that dumb not to see that. Suelgi is obvious as fuck.

Momo just sighed looking at the door where Suelgi disappeared. She was hurt to know that even she was here for Suelgi, the girl still wants Jisoo to noticed her.

'It's unfair that I love you, but you love her' Momo just clenched her fist and close her eyes stoping herself to cry.

Lisa then gets the scene why Momo acting like this, she just hug her friend telling her everything will be okay.

Hyeri and Jennie on the other side talking about the incident.

"So, you're saying Suzy sacrificed herself for Chaeng" Hyeri asked again not believing what she just heard.

"Yes, according to Rosie. You know what your cousin is not that bad, after hearing Chaeng, I understand now, why she did that. She just want to protect Chaeng but her way of showing it is not appropriate." Jennie deep a sighed.

"I don't know what gotten into her and why she introduced that man as her fiancee. But in reality she loves my best friend. I don't get her, she is so complicated" Hyeri then again sighed.

"I think you need to talk to her again Hyeri" Jennie tap Hyeri's shoulder.

Hyeri just look at her Unnie, the truth is she was hesitating to talk to her cousin after that last incident between them. She misunderstood it, her cousin's intention was actually pure.

"Go now talk to her" Jennie once again encourage Hyeri.

"You think she's not upset on me Unnie?" Hyeri asked.