CHAPTER 37

Third Person's POV

"So, what is this matter that you want to talk about" Chaeng said as she sip her coffee, while eyeing this woman in front of her.

Krystal show her fake smile and raise her brow.

"What is your relationship with Jisoo?" Krystal asked direct to the point makes Chaeng to chocked on her coffee as she widening her eyes because of too much shocked.

Krystal is still looking at Chaeng intensely.

Chaeng slightly cough and cleared her throat. She raise her brow same as Krystal did earlier.

"Why are you asking? Is this thing your concern?" Chaeng asked more like sarcastic. She knows that this woman has a motive, why she asked this kind of question.

Krystal just rolled her eyes and straightened her posture. "Let's say, I'm just clearing things before making a move" Krystal said and coolly sipping her tea.

Chaeng internally cursed while stopping herself to choke this woman. Chaeng click her tongue in annoyance while clutching her cup of coffee so tight.

"Oh, really. I advice you need to clear yourself too before of that clearing things you've just mentioned" Chaeng mockingly said and wear her sweetest smile.

Krystal on the other side clenching her fist in anger. Her temper is low as you imagined it could be. She chuckled sarcastically and spoke again.

"So you were saying I'm a dirt, is that what you meant?" Krystal said sternly while glaring at this woman.

Chaeng is enjoying the view of this fuming woman.

"Oh no, I didn't. You said it yourself, just to remind you" Chaeng said satisfaction was visible on her figure.

Krystal gritted her teeth and stand up, grabbing the cup of tea she was drinking earlier and was about to splash it to chaeng.

But Chaeng stand up fastly, grabbing the woman's wrist gripping it tightly.

Krystal loosen her grip to the cup and it fall on the table causing a scene stealer sound.

Krystal hissed in pain when Chaeng tightened her grip even more on her wrist. While burning this woman on her mind, Chaeng spoke.

"Stay away from my fiancee, or else I'll show you how hell looks like, you understand?" Chaeng firmly said still wearing her sweetest smile.

Chaeng twisting Krystal's arm slowly until Krystal pulling her arm harshly but Chaeng has her control over it.

"Let go of me, you crazy bitch!" Krystal keeps on pulling her wrist but Chaeng grip was tightened so it was no used.

Mean while on the counter side, Hyeri enjoying the view. Even though there's so much customers watching, she just let Chaeng do that.

"Well, don't you dare messed up with Park Chaeyoung" Hyeri said while grinning still watching the two women.

Chaeyoung just chuckled because of this woman in front of her.

'Pathetic' Chaeng silently uttered and paste this mocking smirk on her face.

"Oh I'm so sorry did it hurt you, okay I let you go now" Chaeng said faking her concern tone and intentionally pushed Krystal makes the woman to stumble at near table.

Chaeng celebrating internally watching this woman. she is stopping herself to burst in laughing.

Krystal look up and glared at Chaeng, she straightened her figure and walked closer to the woman.