CHAPTER 30

Third Person's POV

4 years later....

"Thank you ma'am and have a goodnight" Chaeng said to the last customer with a full smile on her lips. After the last customer exited her cafe shop, she deep a sighed and remove her apron.

"Another long day, I'm so tired" she said as she yawn stretching her body.

'Thank god I can rest now' Chaeng was about to close her cafe shop when unexpected customer came.

She diverted her eyes on the door "Sorry but--"

She widened her eyes when she saw who is that person.

"Chaeng? Is that you?" Suelgi asked she was so shocked also to see her friend. She doesn't have any contact with them for four years, this is the first time she saw Chaeyoung again.

"Yeah? It's me, long time it is right? How are you?" Chaeng asked her still confused coz Suelgi carrying a kid.

Chaeng estimated the kid's age to a three year old.

Suelgi then noticed that Chaeng was looking at the kid who is now sleeping in her arms.

"Ah, this child is my daughter, shocking right? She is turning three years old next month. Her name is ---" Suelgi got interrupted when her phone rang.

"Excuse me Chaeng I need to answer this" She apologetically smile at Chaeng and answer her phone.

Chaeng just nod her head still confused, 'Suelgi has a child now?? But why is that she doesn't let us know about it'

Chaeng back on her senses when Suelgi called her name.

"Huh? Were you calling me?" She absentmindedly said. Suelgi just chuckled at her and nod her head.

"Yeah, we're going now. Jis-- I mean her mamoo is looking for us" Suelgi gulped.

'That was so close' she heave a sighed and smile at Chaeng.

"Yes, it's okay. Nice to meeting you I guess" Chaeng said and escorted Suelgi outside of her cafe. Then the child woke up in Suelgi's arms, yawning cutely as she open her small pair of eyes.

"Mama, where is mamoo, I want to see her" The child cutely said melted Chaeng's heart.

She look at the child's face looking confused when the child also looked at her.

'Am I sleepy or it's just that, this kid looks like Jisoo, no it's impossible'

Chaeng just shrug her thoughts.

'Suelgi and Jisoo? That's impossible' She then shrugged again her thoughts.

She just smiled at the baby girl who is now intimately looking at her.

"Hi what's your name?" she asked the child. The cute little girl just smiled at her.

"I'm Ella Kim, I'm three years old" The little girl said using her cute voice while raising her three little finger to show her age.

"Baby you're still two years old, your birthday is next month so now you're still 2 years old, okay?" Suelgi chuckled as Ella just pouted at her.

Chaeng smiled at that sight.

"You're so cute Ella, I'm your Aunt Rosie, nice to meet you" Chaeng again smiled at the kid.

"Are you friend with my Mama?" The kid said as she glanced at Suelgi's face.