CHAPTER 18

Jennie's POV

"What happened? Is she okay?" I got panicked when Lisa called me. She said that they bring Jisoo to the hospital, she explains everything to me.

Jisoo knows everything now, but it's just worsen her situation.

"Okay, I will go there now" As I hang up the call. I immediately leave my office. I drove going to the hospital while still worrying about Jisoo.

'I hope she's okay' my thoughts.

After ten minutes of drive, I'm now at the parking lot of the hospital. I rush my way inside and saw Suelgi at the reception area. So I lead my way to her, she seems on her deep thoughts coz she didn't notice my presence. I tap her shoulder makes her back in reality.

"Jen, you're here. Lisa is waiting for you, we should go now" She then stand up and we made our way to Jisoo's ward. Our way going to Jisoo's ward is a quiet one. I don't know why Suelgi seems out of her thoughts. As we entered the elevator, I immediately hold her wrist makes her face me.

"Everything will be okay Suel, don't worry. Jisoo is a brave person, we know she can do it" I assured her with a smile. She then deep a sighed and reciprocate my smile. As the elevator stops, we make our way to Jisoo's room.

Suelgi then open the door. I saw Jisoo's body laying on the bed. Momo is sitting on the couch, while Lisa and Hyeri having their deep conversation at the corner of the room. When Momo noticed us, she then stand up and made her way to us, I just give her a smile while hugging her.

"Everything will be okay" I said as I caressed her back. I let go our hug and made my way to Lisa but Momo stop me.

"Jen, let them talk for a while. It seems that their conversation is important" Momo said. So I looked at Lisa's direction, as I see her serious expression while Hyeri saying something to her. So I just let them talked first, I made my way to Jisoo.

I sat at the chair beside her bed. "Jisoo Unnie, you're strong right? You can do this, please recover fast. There's so many things that I need you to know, but at the same time I don't want you to suffer again" I said while holding her hand.

I'm just looking at her. She looks so peaceful. Then a sudden scenario flashback on my mind.

flashback (this happened at the same time when Jisoo and her friends were at the cafe)

"Ms. Kim. There's someone looking for the CEO" My secretary said at the telecom. Makes me stopped in my current work state.

"Who was that Sana?" I replied.

"He said that he's a close friend of Ms. Jisoo Kim, his name is Mr. Cha Eunwoo" Sana then replied back. Makes me crease my brows.

'Cha Eunwoo? I don't know him' my thoughts.

Even though I'm confused, I told Sana to let him go inside my office. Maybe he is Jisoo's business partner. I heard a light knock at my door, I shouted come in. Then a tall man came in, with a briefcase on his hand. He's wearing a formal attire.

He bows his head "Hello Ms. Kim. I'm Cha Eunwoo, I'm Jisoo's friend. I'm here to talk to her, but it seems that she is not around, did you know where she is?" Eunwoo said as he raised his head.

"Can I ask if what's your business with Jisoo, she's on leave now. You can handle it to me if you want" I then answered him. He then looked at me, I saw that he was hesitating to speak.