CHAPTER 33

Third Person's POV

Jisoo sitting at the corner of that cafe, while looking at the most precious woman in her eyes. Jisoo couldn't stop herself to paint a smile, Chaeyoung assisting some customers going in and out at the cafe.

Smiling from here to there, Jisoo enjoying the view by herself. It's already half an hour but she is still at the cafe just watching Chaeng on her work.

When the costumer already gone, Jisoo walked to Chaeng's direction. Smiling from ear to ear, leaning at the counter bar looking straight to Chaeng's face..

Chaeng just rolled her eyes because of this stubborn woman.

Stopping herself to smile she asked a question

"What?? You keep on staring, stop that" Chaeng shoved Jisoo's face.

Jisoo just chuckled and hold Chaeng's hand.

"Can you be my other one for the event later?" Jisoo asked while looking directly to Chaeng still holding the woman's hand.

Chaeng raised her brows and lean her face also on the counter, their faces were just inches apart now.

"Kim Jisoo, are you asking me on a date?" Chaeng said looking at Jisoo's face down to the woman's lips.

Jisoo grinned and peck Chaeng's lips.

"Yes, I'm asking you to be my dater later, so are you in?" Jisoo asked again still smiling.

Chaeng then lead her way outside of the counter, giving her lover a tight hug, burying her face at the crook of Jisoo's neck. Jisoo just closed her eyes and pulled Chaeng closer, holding the woman's waist.

"Okay, I can be your date later, so... where are we going by the way?" Chaeng asked still hugging Jisoo.

"Jennie and Lisa's party, they didn't invite you?" Jisoo asked.

Chaeng then facepalm herself internally because she keeps on forgetting things.

"Oh God, I forgot. Lisa informed me yesterday, haist I'm so busy these days." Chaeng said.

Jisoo just chuckled and kissed Chaeng's temple.

"You're still forgetting things Roseanne, still the same" Jisoo said swaying their bodies.

Chaeng just tightened her hug to Jisoo, afraid to lose the woman again.

"I keep on forgetting things but not you" Chaeng said, makes Jisoo to stop their movements and look down at Chaeng's face.

Chaeng is now looking at Jisoo's face, Jisoo slowly caressing Chaeng's face, tracing every part of it.

And stop at the woman's lips. Jisoo smiled in contentment.

"I love you" Jisoo said still looking directly to the woman's eyes.

Chaeng smiled " I love you too" Chaeng said and bury her face in Jisoo's chest.

"So... what are we now?" Jisoo asked. Chaeng then creased her brows, looking confusedly at Jisoo.

Jisoo then chuckled at her lover's cuteness.

"What I mean is, our label. I want it to be official Chaeng, can I court you again? If it's okay for you, I mean-- yeah--"

Chaeng just laughed at Jisoo's messing words. She then tap Jisoo's nose.

"You're cute, no need to court me. You're my fiancee now" Chaeng said and raise her hand to show Jisoo the ring.

Jisoo then chuckled and lift Chaeng's body, spinning the woman around. Chaeng just laughing and playfully smack Jisoo's shoulder.