CHAPTER 15

Jisoo's POV

"I love you Hun, no matter what will happen I'm always be here loving you. I'm planning my future to be with you, I will cherish you with all of my heart and love you with all I am. I don't want to spend my life if it's not with you. Always remember that. I love you Roseanne"

There's no other girl in this world that can replace my love for her, I see her as my future, I see her as my other half. She's my soulmate, my best friend. If I will lose her I think I can't ever love again.

I'm smiling in front of her in this sacred place, holding her hands, saying these loving words and a promise of forever.

I truly love her, I can't denied it. All I need to do is to asked her to spend her life together with me, build our family together and to grow old together.

"Jisoo I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore" She said that words without any emotions.

She's looking through my eyes as if she was reading me like an open book. While me I'm just staring at her, still processing every words she just spoke.

"Wh--What do you mean?" I asked her even though me myself, I'm still confused.

"I want to end this, I'm tired Jisoo" She said. It hurts me deep inside I don't know but I feel like I'm dying. I'm trying to utter a word but my brain seems not functioning I can't compose even a single word to say.

"I'm breaking up with you Jisoo" After she said those words, my world suddenly gets darken.

And Roseanne was nowhere to be found now. I'm starting to shake, like my whole body was about to collapsed. I clutch my chest because of too much hurt I'm taking.

Until someone tap my shoulder from the back. So I tilted my head and saw Irene standing, smiling at me.

"I--Irene?" I stand up and hug her. She hug me back, so I tightened my hug at her.

"Where did you go, I thought you already left me, I missed you" She pulled the hug and look me at my eyes. She just smile at me and she patted my head.

"Don't search for me Jisoo. I told you I'm fine, just go on with your life, just don't forget that I love you so much" She said then started to walked away.

I call her, so many times while running behind her, but it seems that I can't reach her. Her figure starting to fade, until she's totally disappeared from my sight.

"Irene! Irene! Where are you! Please don't leave me! Please! Irene! Irene!" I shouted but no one is responding. I kneeled down while my tears just running down my face.

They left me here alone, the two people that I treasure the most left me. I'm just crying, I don't know what to do.

"Is this a dream please wake me up, I don't want to stay here" I said between my sobs. I'm trying to close my eyes every now and then hoping that if I wake up, this is just a dream. But it seems so real, this is real.

"Jisoo! wake up! Jisoo, it's Lisa, we're here for you, please Jisoo" I heard Lisa calling my name.