CHAPTER 16

Lisa's POV

"Did you tell Jisoo already?" Suelgi asked me. We are here now at the same bar we used to go before, Jisoo was now out of the hospital. Hyeri currently taking care of her, at first Jisoo doesn't want it but she just give up when Hyeri keeps on bugging her, so she just let Hyeri take care of her.

"I don't want to tell her yet, I know she will not believe us" I took a shot then deep a sighed.

All our doubts about Chaeyoung cheating behind Jisoo were all true. We saw them at the public, after Suelgi reported that our private investigator spotted them, we made our way at the location and confirmed it.

Now I got this terrible head ache because of that, I can't even imagine Chaeyoung will do that, but still she did it. It makes me disappointed, I'm not mad at her. I'm a little bit upset.

"What are we going to do now?" Momo then asked me. I just shrug my head and lean at the back rest of the couch where we are seating.

"We need to make a plan" I said while closing my eyes.

"What plan?" Suelgi asked.

"Jisoo deserves to find the truth, and we're going to help her by letting her know this by herself" I said and look at the both of them. They're just looking at me confused.

"We need to help Jisoo find it by herself, contact your private investigator again Suel, and tell her that she needs to eyed them again, and she needs to report us where Chaeyoung is, we need to bring Jisoo there on purpose so she can discover it by herself" I explain. They just nod their heads and gets their shots again.

"If it's for Jisoo, I'm willing to help" Suelgi then dialed her private investigator number.

"Hello Nayeon, can you come over. We need something to tell you, I will just send you the address" Suelgi said then ended the call.

"She's coming her, I think it's the best if I will introduce you both to her" Suelgi said.

"Oh, that's cool. Is she single Seul?" Momo then barked in.

'Tsk this girl, is she going to hit that private investigator'

"Hey you Momo, behave she's not going here to flirt. She's here for business, so calm your fucking gay ass or else I will break you neck" Suelgi warned her.

I just chuckled on them. Then drink again, I check the time and it's already seven thirty in the evening.

'Was Jennie still busy, I need to call her' I dialed Jennie's number it just took three rings before she answered it.

"Hey are you still busy?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I need to finish this papers. You know Jisoo was out of the company for almost two weeks now, I don't have a choice" She tiredly answered.

"Aw, you need help? I'm going there, wait a minute. We're just meeting our private investigator, after this I'm going there. Wait for me okay?" I said.

"Okay, just drive safe going here, I love you" She said.

"I love you too Nini" I said and ended the call. After I put my phone back at my pocket.

Momo then whined complaining that she needs a girlfriend already, we just laughed at her and ordered another set of drinks. After five minutes, our private investigator is already here.

She looks presentable, she's pretty and has the same gummy smile just like Jennie. It just makes me missed my Nini more. I want to see her already.

"I'm Im Nayeon, Suelgi's private investigator" She introduced herself then I did the same.

But Momo was just staring at this girl like she's a piece of meat. So Suelgi elbowed her, makes her to hissed in pain. I just chuckled and Momo is now glaring at Suelgi.

"Hey I'm Momo, you're so beautiful Nayeon" She then holds Nayeon's hand.

Nayeon just smiled at her and let go of their hands. So I cleared my throat, we don't have time for this.

"So Nayeon, we need you to eyed them again. Give us some information of where are they staying and where they mostly spending their time together" I told her direct to the point.

She just nod and smiled at me. At the first look, she's not this kind of girl you can actually see as an agent or what, she was more like a model type because of her innocent face.

"Okay, so I think I'll get going now, Nini needs me" I took my last shot and stand up. I wave them goodbye and lead my way to the girl I love.

As I parked my car, I hurriedly lead my way up to her office. I already buy her foods coz I know for sure she is not eating yet, she keeps on burying herself in so much work. The short disappearance of Jisoo in the company has a great effect on the company sales, so Jennie doing her best to increase the sales again.

I am now walking at the hallway going to her office, it's already 8:00 in the evening. So some of the employees getting their selves ready to go home.

I knocked at her door and I heard her shouted come in, so I opened it.

I'm welcomed with my overworked girlfriend, I just took a deep sighed and made my way to her. I kissed her in her cheeks makes her looked at me. I eyed her worriedly. She looks exhausted.

The small circle underneath her eyes was worse than before, she looks so pale.

"Hi beautiful, I got you some foods, go eat first you look so tired" I said as I caressed her face, she then let her eyes close.

"I need to finish this Lili, our stack were going low now, it's already suspicious in some of our investors. I don't want them barking me questions regarding with Jisoo" She then rest her head at the backrest of her chair.

So I change my position going to her back, I massaged her shoulder make her close her eyes again.

"Will you please take a break first, let's eat first. I know you're starving now, let's go" I carry her in bridal way she lean her head on my shoulder as I carry her to the couch.

I put her down where the couch is and open the foods I buy for her. I saw her eyes sparkle because of excitement. I just chuckled and give her the spoon.

She's now eating, I'm just watching her eating, she really looks beautiful even the way she eats. My lips automatically smiled. How I love this girl, I don't want to lose her.

"Hey you look like a creep Lili, you're staring at me and keep on smiling" I didn't notice that she's already done eating. I just smiled wide and hold her hand.

"You're just beautiful, that's why" I answered and kissed her hands. I saw that she blushed so I giggle. She's so cute, I want to pinch her.

"Yah Lili, don't laugh at me" She is now hiding her face on my neck. So I hug her, I miss her so much.

I close my eyes and just feeling this moment. "I missed you so much Nini" I said as I caressed the back of her hair.

"I missed you too Lili" she then hug my waist. We stay like this for almost five minutes if I'm not mistaken.

"Lili" she called me.

"Hmmm" I answered.

"Did you already told Jisoo Unnie about Chaeyoung?" She asked me.

"No, not yet. We are planning something so we've meet the private investigator that Suelgi hired earlier" I said.

"What plan?" She asked again but now we are laying in the couch. I'm laying on the couch and Jennie is laying on top of me.

"We are planning that it's best if Jisoo will find it out by herself" I said. Jennie then look at me with concerned on her face, so I just smiled at her.

"Don't worry Nini, everything will be okay" She smiled back and hug me again. I hugged her back and we cuddle.

'I hope this will worked out' I mentally utter and let myself sleep.

--------------------------------------