CHAPTER 34

Third Person's POV

Jisoo and Chaeng are now heading inside of the venue, which is at Manoban's private resort.

The two entered the venue hand in hand. Smiling to every person they'll see. They then spotted their friends at the big round table on the corner of the hall. They then lead their way to their friends.

Jennie then noticed them approaching, she is so confused why the two are together, not just together but hand in hand smiling approaching them.

"Am I dreaming or what? You two are together, what happened?" Jennie asked grinning at the two who are now blushing.

Jisoo was about to answered but interrupted when Lisa approach her. Lisa wrapped her arms around Jisoo's shoulder, squeezing the tiny woman in a tight hug. Jisoo on the other side, smack Lisa's head. Telling the woman that she can't breath.

"What the hell Lisa!! Are you planning on killing me!!" Jisoo pushed Lisa and massage her shoulder while glaring to the jolly tall woman.

"Yah, Unnie I just missed you so much, don't you feel the same?" Lisa said and pout but immediately grinned when she saw Chaeng checking if Jisoo is okay.

Lisa cleared her throat as she eyeing the two women.

"What's happening??" Lisa asked grinning. Jennie then snaked her arms around Lisa's waist.

"They need to explain this later, but now Lisa we need to entertain our guest there or else Mom and Dad will kill us" Jennie said. Lisa just frowned but nod immediately.

"You two, make yourself comfortable there. We will just do our job for a while we'll be back soon" Jennie then excused their selves. Jisoo and Chaeng are now sitting on the chairs.

Momo is now there with an unfamiliar girl on her side, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are together too.

Momo smiled at the two. Jisoo reciprocate it.

"So.. the two of you are back together?" Momo asked the couple. Chaeng just nod her head then look at Jisoo while smiling.

Jisoo just squeezed Chaeng's hand and reciprocate the smile.

"Oh My God! I'm so happy for the both of you guys" Momo said and tap Jisoo's shoulder while looking at Chaeng congratulating the woman.

The couple just answered it with a smile.

"So.. who's that girl with you?" Jisoo said smirking at her blushing friend.

"Oh, I'm Dahyun. Kim Dahyun, I'm Momo's girlfriend, nice to meet you" The woman smiled and extended her hand. Jisoo then shake it.

"I'm Jisoo. Kim Jisoo and this is Chaeyoung my fiancee" Jisoo introduced. Same time Nayeon chocked on her drink, Jeongyeon immediately caressed Nayeon's back.

After Nayeon recovered, she then look at Jisoo and Chaeng. Creasing her brows to the two.

"Fiancee??" Nayeon asked still confused. Jisoo just smiled and hold Chaeng's hand flexing the ring on her lover's finger.

"Yes, we're engaged a long time ago" Jisoo said and smiled contentedly at Chaeng.

Chaeng just smile shyly on her lover's behavior.

"Oh God, wow. Congrats guys" Momo said again.

Same time Suelgi and Irene came in the table. The two just smiling after seeing their friends.

"Hi guys, Momo long time no see" Suelgi said. Momo then stand up and approached the woman, giving her friend a tight hug. Suelgi then reciprocate the hug.