CHAPTER 43

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm here standing at the balcony, remembering every tiny pieces of my memories with her. Even though it hurts me inside, tears keep on running down on my face as I let go a shaky breath closing my eyes.

'Jisoo is dead'

I bit my lower lip tightly as it sting makes me to savour a fresh blood on it. There I cried again, I slowly sitting down and buried my face between my knees, still sobbing.

It's been a week since I discharged from the hospital and I'm here at my unit alone, carrying this pain inside of me. After I and my friends leave the hospital and I stepped inside of this unit, they didn't asked me related about a certain woman. They just asked me if I was okay and even told me to stay with them. Irene Unnie is more on it. But I declined her, I know she was just concern but I don't want to be a burden to her. I know that she's hurt also, so I prefer staying in this unit.

"Hey" I looked up when someone speak, to see the worried face of my best friend. I then smiled painfully and lean my forehead in my arms above my knees.

I heard her deep a sighed and sit beside me. "How are you?" Hyeri asked me, makes my tears just stream again.

I tilted my head to looked at Hyeri's side. She then softened her eyes to see my vulnerable state. Without hesitation, she hugged me and caressed my back, whispering soothing words to me but my brain is too preoccupied to heard it.

All I'm thinking right now is Jisoo, only her. She left me again but now it's permanently and the pain it cost me is like shooting me straight in to my head.

My world crashed, so my heart. Her disappearance has a great impact on me, my whole life is look like a mess now. I'm hurt terribly hurt. Jisoo is gone, she's gone.

I tightened my hug as Hyeri still caressing my back. I manage to uttered a word.

"Jisoo is gone, s--she's gone" I said as I nearly chocked while saying those words.

It's hard for me to just say those words, that I felt a sudden sharp object peeling my throat.

What about our plans? Our future? Her promises. OUR PROMISES. This is so sudden, why now that I'm already happy? Why now that we were near in our dream future? Why now that we were deeply in love with her? Why now that we were planning to live the rest of our future with each other?? Why now?? I don't understand this. We were just happy that night after she'd officially proposed on me to be her wife. Getting my Dad's permission and blessing for our wedding. We were so happy but it ended like this, her leaving me for good.

"C-Chaeng, I-I know Jisoo will never be happy wherever she is right now if she saw you like this. I-I know t-this is hard for you, but please Chaeng think of yourself too. It was hard for us seeing you like this" Hyeri said makes me sob even more.

But Jisoo is not here, she's not coming back. She left me for good.

"H-Hyeri it hurts, I-I can't imagine my life without her. S-She's my everything, I can't just instantly look okay, I can't. I love Jisoo so much, I'm not okay, coz it hurts me. I missed her so much" I said.

Hyeri pulled the hug and look me in my eyes.

"We know it Chaeng, you love Jisoo so much but Chaeng please you need to continue your life. There are so many things that can make you happy, your cafe. You build it with full of hard work and love. You were so happy just the thoughts of managing that cafe shop and your Dad, he needs you Chaeng. Your Dad will be release tomorrow, so we need to go fetch him" Hyeri said.

I deep a sighed, how can I continue my life if she's not here, I just can't. I can't.

"I want to rest Hyeri, I'm tired" I plainly said, Hyeri just sighed and stand up, offering her hands to help me stand up also. I grab her hands and we lead our way to my bed.