CHAPTER 10

Third Person's POV

Five years ago...

"Irene, what's going on? Why- Why are you holding a gun?" The tall girl terrified of what she was seeing now.

The love of her life looking at her with a blanked face while holding a gun pointing on her.

"Joohyun-ah, don't do this. It's me your girlfriend, please listen" She was trying to get the gun but it was just worsen the situation.

"No! Don't touch me you fucking cheater!" Irene hissed in anger and point the gun back to Joy's direction.

Joy got terrified but she will do her best to calmed her girlfriend.

"No Irene I'm not cheating on you, please let's talk, put that gun down" Joy trying to get the gun from Irene but for the second time she failed.

Irene suddenly put the gun on her head and wear her evil smiled.

"Are you happy now?" Irene fake a laugh "When I'm already gone, I'm sure you will be extremely happy" Irene then let out a small sob "You- you broke me Joy, you destroy me!" Irene closed her eyes while starting to click the gutter but Joy aggressively get the gun and cover Irene.

*Bang!

The loud noise filled the apartment.

Irene opened her eyes to only see Joy bathing with her own blood laying on the floor.

It makes Irene's heart skip a beat. Seeing her girl struggling to death.

She kneeled on the floor holding Joy's body.

"No, no. Sooyoung, no." Irene's eyes were getting blurry because of the tears flowing from it.

Joy smiled at her, the sincere one. The smile she always giving to Irene since the day they've met each other.

It makes Irene burst into more tears. Why on earth she did this? She was so ashamed of herself.

"Joohyun-ah" Joy coughed in blood.

"No, don't speak too much, I will ca-call the ambulance, pl-please hold on, I'm so sorry" Irene hug Joy so tight, she doesn't want to lose Joy, she loves her so much.

"Joohyun-ah , I love you. You know that right?" Joy touch Irene's face with her shaky hands.

Irene then hold Joy's hand.

"I--I'm so--sorry Joy, I didn't mean it, I--I don't want to lose you, I--I love you so--so much" Irene said between her sobs.

Joy wipes Irene's tears and show her precious smile for the last time.

"I love you Bae Joohyun, always remember that, (she lean her forehead to the other girl's forehead) I'll get going now, take care of yourself Joohyun-ah, I love you"

Joy remove her hands from Irene's face and slowly closing her eyes with a smile on her face.

Irene then froze on her position, what did she do??

She doubted Sooyoung's love for her. She is so stupid to believe that who ever person sends a fucking video to her.

"Sooyoung don't leave me, I love you" Irene cried and cried.