CHAPTER 38

Third Person's POV

Wendy is just watching Ella to play. While looking at the child, Wendy remembered her childhood memories.

The three of them playing, laughing and bickering with each other. How Suzy cried when Wendy keeps on telling that they were gonna leave her if she is keeping her tracks slow. How Irene laughed on her lame jokes. How she always win when they were running together. How Suzy telling that she has a crush on that certain boy but regretting that Suzy told them because of nonstop teasing, and how the three of them always had this late night talks about their problems and what was happening in their every lives.

A tap on her thigh brings Wendy back on her senses. She then look down to see a worried face of Ella. So she look at the kid frowning..

"Why? Do you need something?" Wendy asked and kneel to level Ella's face.

Ella still has this worried look on her face. "Are you okay olaf?" Ella asked makes Wendy to chuckled a bit, because of Ella calling her olaf.

A little flashback of this olaf thing.

"Hey kid, do you love watching movies?" Wendy asked Ella who is now playing with a barbie house Wendy brought earlier.

Ella tilted her head and look at Wendy's direction with a frown on her face.

"Hmmm, I'm not a fan of watching movies but when Mom and Mama watching this certain movie that I don't know what the title is, I joined them but I was not interested, it was like I was just there to support them" Ella said and back again on playing.

'How smart this kid could be' Wendy's thoughts. She just deep a sighed and lay her head at the couch while watching Ella.

Ella noticed the silence of the woman so she face her. "Can I ask you something?" Ella said makes Wendy to nod her head.

"Yes, go on" Wendy said while still looking at Ella.

Ella put a smile and close her distance to Wendy.

"We already had a conversation so now I have this power to ask your name, am I?" Ella said makes Wendy to chuckled.

This is the most hilarious sentence she'd ever heard in her whole life.

"Of course, you can. Silly kid, my name is Wendy. Aunt Wendy and you are Ella right?" Wendy said patting Ella's head.

Ella just nod head and snuggles in Wendy, wrapping her tiny arms around Wendy's body. Wendy stiffened on her position, don't know what to do.

Ella burying her head on Wendy's chest. There's a complete three minutes silent after Ella talked again.

"Aunt Wendy, may I know if you have this kind of movie that has an ice castle? I heard a lot of kids talking about that ice castle, how Naeun always telling that it was a good movie way back when I was still at canada. I don't know I'm just curious" Ella said makes Wendy to laugh loudly.

Ella is indeed not a fan of this disney movies, it was rare because she is a kid and kids always loves disney movies.

"Ella you're so hilarious, you don't know that movie?? Even me that I'm already old know that movie. My God you're so funny" Wendy said and laugh again.

Ella just join her to laugh but minutes after silent again.

"But seriously Aunt Wendy, do you have that movie here?" Ella asked again.