CHAPTER 2

Jisoo's POV

"Hey Hun, what are you doing?"

I felt someone is hugging me, base on her scent, it's my chipmunk.

We're here in our backyard, I decided to set up a mini concert stage. We are having an acoustic band jamming later. My friends requested it, since it's my best friend's birthday today.

"Ah this, I'm setting up this mini concert stage for later events" I answered while arranging the mic stand in the middle of the stage.

She creased her brows with a questioning look.

I just giggle on her reaction, she forgot that Lisa's birthday is today.

"Huh? You forgot Hun?? It's Lisa's birthday today, we have a small jamming here later." I said then I sit on one of the couches that we have here in our backyard.

I lay my head at the backrest of the couch for a while. I need a break, I don't know that this kind of stuff is tiring.

She face palmed herself then she sat beside me.

"Gosh, why did I forgot that monkey's birthday" She said. I just chuckled.

"Hey Hun it's okay, she doesn't know it at all" I hug her from the side then put my chin on her side shoulder. She lean her head in my head.

I embrace her as I savour this moment. How I love this girl, I don't want to lose her, I couldn't imagine my life without her. "I love you Chaeng" I said and tightened my hug, I can feel her relaxing in my arms.

"I love you too Chichu so much" She responded. I face her and admire her beauty, she's extra ordinary, her face suits her well.

"You're beautiful" I said while looking on her pair of hazel nut eyes.

I smiled when I noticed that she is blushing, then suddenly hid her face at the crock of my neck. I chuckled of how cute she is.

"You're cute Hun, you don't have to be shy like this, it's just me" I cup her face so I can have a full view of her beautiful face. I then give her a peck on her lips.

"It's not just you Hun. You're Jisoo Kim, the dream girl, the goddess. I'm not used to it when you call me beautiful, because you are more beautiful than me" She said in a shy manner. I just chuckled even more on her cute expression.

"But you are the most beautiful woman in this world Hun, nothing can compare you even me" I said making her blush again.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, you and your sweet mouth" She jokingly punch my chest. I just laughed at her.

'ring'ring'

Chaeng's phone suddenly rang, she gets her phone out of her pocket. When she saw who was the caller is, she all of the sudden smile, the genuine one. The same smile that she is giving me everytime I'm surprising her, or doing something that she likes.

She stand immediately and lead her way going  inside of the house.

"Why is she smiling like that?" I suddenly asked myself, but just shrug it off instead. Then continuing on setting up more equipments that we needed for later.

"What took her so long? Was that call important? Was it her mom? Is there something happened? But she was smiling right? So maybe there's nothing bad happened" I asked myself but just shrug it off again.

I'm done on setting up our equipment for later, they must pay me for this. I'm gonna smack their heads if they'll forget my chicken.

I decided to make some macaroons so I made my way to the kitchen. While I'm already near at the kitchen's door I heard someone's laughing.

"Oh, it's Chaeng. Who is that person she's talking? Why she's laughing like that?" I asked myself while eavesdropping on her.

"What time?" She asked the caller.

"Alright I'll be there later, I will just call you again, bye" I saw her grinning and the tone she was using it's not her normal tone when she's speaking someone on her phone. Except if that someone was me.

who's that person Chaeng? Why is that person have that effect on you? But the next word she said makes me feel something I shouldn't felt in the first place.

"Me too, can't wait to see you" She said while smiling widely.

I don't know what to feel. Is she cheating on me?? No, no, she will never do that. She loves me, I know it and I can feel it, but why I'm feeling uneasy right now.

What if she's cheating? No Jisoo shrug it off, maybe it was just her best friend. Yes it was her best friend. Don't think too much Jisoo. Chaeng loves you, she will never cheat on you. I saw that she is already done talking on her phone so I lead my way going inside of the kitchen.

I shrug off all of my thoughts again and lead my way to the fridge. I open the fridge, as I gathered all of the ingredients for making macaroons. I felt her presence, she is already at the kitchen's dining area sitting while looking at me.

So I smile knowing that I still have this effect on her. "How lucky I am to have you Hun" She suddenly said makes me face her. I smirked while looking at her in playful manner.

"Maybe I'm the one who's lucky coz you're here with me Hun" I fired back makes her blushed again. She's so cute. I want to pinched her cheek.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo stop that! You're smiling like an idiot" She said while rolling her eyes. I just chuckled on her reaction. Look Jisoo, she's not cheating on you, look at her she loves you Jisoo, so don't overthink everything. You just need to trust her.

I'm suddenly pulled back in reality when her phone got a text notification. She stand up from the dining area while her eyes was on her phone reading something. Then she rushed and get her car keys then her purse.

"Hun, I'm going out today. I have some important matter to do, but I promise I will be here later for Lisa's celebration" She said while checking her phone again without even giving me a glance.

"Uhmm okay, take care Hun, do you want me to--"

She doesn't even let me finish what I'm going to say when she's already rushing her way out.

"--drive you there" I murmured the last part, I deep sighed while looking at the door where she exited. She forgot to hug or kiss me.

Tsk, Jisoo stop it. What are you thinking? That she's cheating on you? No Jisoo, maybe she is just that busy. But she's not like that, she was always this sweet girl to me. She was always giving me sweet kisses and unlimited hugs. For our three years of relationship, she was always giving me this sweet treatment.

I shrug it off again then I start to make macaroons for later. I heard the sound of her car engine, it means she's already leaving. I hope my guts were wrong Roseanne. I hope you're not seeing someone. I just hope that you're not cheating on me. I couldn't afford to lose you Chaeng. I love you.

I'm still holding onto our promises. Hope you do the same too.

---------------------------------------