CHAPTER 31

Third Person's POV

4 years ago (chapter 29 continuation)

After one week of recovering, Jisoo was released from the hospital. she was true to her words not to go home because she knows that house where she lives was full of their happy and bad memories it only reminds her of a certain woman.

Instead of going straight to her house, Jisoo just rented an apartment.

Once she step inside that dark and cold room, she heave a sighed and lead her way to the not so big window of her apartment.

Looking at the busy street and people outside, Jisoo then called Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo, I have something to tell you. Meet me at that place where Joy died, I will wait for you there" Jisoo then hang up and place her phone inside of her pocket.

Flashback (this happened three days before Jisoo got abducted)

This is the hidden agenda she was referring, she was investigating again about Joy's death. Jisoo knows something off, so all of the evidence Eunwoo has, Jisoo took it all. The gun that Irene used to killed Joy was not match with the bullet Eunwoo found inside Joy's body. Then there she discovered that the gun Irene's holding was empty that time.

Jisoo came back to that place where that horrible scene happened.

Jisoo asking question in every nearby establishment if they have a footage exact five years ago at nine thirty five pm in that abandoned place. Jisoo knows that she has probably ten percent chance of getting any footages but it seems that luck was on her side.

Jisoo found a ten year old restaurant not so far where the crime scene happened and Jisoo checked if they still have a restored footages five years ago. The owner seems doubting Jisoo because of her behavior, but Jisoo just came up with an excused that she needs to find her long lost friend that came here five years ago. The owner seemed to trust her, so the owner give the stored footage five years ago to Jisoo.

Jisoo went home and plugged the footage on her computer and check the exact date and time the crime happened.

Jisoo just clenching her fist after seeing Wendy's car passed at that abandoned place. The time of her arrival in that place was the same time Wendy's car caught on the camera.

"So she really planned it all" Jisoo clenching her jaw while reviewing the footage, the sound of a gun shot was cleared on that video. The camera was plugged outside so it means the gun shot was came from the outside not inside where Joy and Irene was.

Jisoo just cried and cried. Clenching her left chest.

"I'm so sorry Joy, if I did that horrible things to you, I promised you I will help you to explained it to my sister but I was a coward person I am, threatened by that evil woman. Not knowing that she was planning to kill you, I'm so sorry" Jisoo again burst in tears.

Another flashback (this is the reason why Jisoo was not able to fulfilled her promises to Joy)

Wendy keeps on sending Jisoo a letter saying that if she is going to helped Joy, her sister will die. At first Jisoo just ignored it coz she knows Irene is safe, but not until one day Wendy sent a picture of Irene holding a gun. The way Irene hold that gun makes Jisoo to shivered in fear.

Jisoo then negotiate with Wendy. Wendy needs to leave Irene alone, and Jisoo will do her job not to interfere Wendy's business with Joy.

But that was the most stupid decision Jisoo made. She let her fear ate her system, her love for her sister made her did that thing.