1.4

Lia's p.o.v

I sat on the window seat . It was 1 am . Matt was asleep in my room . I left 3 hours ago . I have been sitting here trying to remember . Who is this boy ? Why does he care so much ?

My head started to throb . I heard loud screams in my head . Until I completely backed out

Flashback #1

I sat in my room staring at the wall . I'm 6 years old , my daddy hasn't been home lately . When he is I always hear a women's giggle . It's not my mom . My mom is down stairs . I heard a loud cry . I ran down stairs to see my mom holding a piece of paper

"What's wrong momma ?" I asked .

"D-dad is gone . " She whimpered .

"What do you mean gone ?" I asked .

"He's never coming back ." She said .

Flash back #2

I was 12 . I walked down stairs because I was hearing loud noises . It was coming from my moms room . I walked to the door which was open up a crack . I looked through to see my mom and some guy .

They were smoking weed and had beer next to them . Of course . "So I heard you have a daughter ?" The man said .

"Yeah , unfortunately . She was an accident . Her rooms down the hall . She's slutty too . She wears shorts like everywhere and anytime" She said .

I ran down the hall and into my room . I sat on my bed and just laid there

Flashback #3

I was 14 . My mom walked in drunk with some guy . "Mom what the fuck ? " I said . She rolled her eyes . "Stay out of my way I'm gonna have fun tonight ?" She slurred .

"No your not. Your drunk . " I said .

"LISTEN BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP !" She said then slapped me . I fell to the ground as she walked away with the man .

Flashback #4

I was going to jacks house for his birthday . I knocked on the door and his mom answered . " Hey Lia , jacks upstairs . " His mother said with a smile . "Thanks Mrs.Gilinsky. " I said , then walked upstairs .

While I was walking to jack room , I heard moans . I shrugged it off and knocked on his door . He opened it shirtless with only his underwear on . "Hey Lia . What are you doing here ?" He asked . "It's your birthday . You told me to come over yesterday " I said .

"Oh shit .i forgot ." He said .

"That's okay we can hang out some other time if your busy . " I said but then I heard a girls voice "jacky come back to bed " .
"Who's that ?" I said .

"No one "

"JACKKYY . WE WERENT DONE . " The girl whined then came up to the door .She had red hair and was extremely skinny , she was in just her bra and underwear. "Jack were done !" I yelled then walked away .

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down.

"NO WERE NOT !" He yelled .

"YOU DONT CONTROL THAT . I SAID WERE DONE " I YELLED .

"SHUT THE FUCK UP !" He yelled then felt an impact in my side . He kicked me multiple times . And punched me a few time .

I got away and ran down stairs crying . mrs . gilinsky tried to stop me but I just ran .

(Flash backs over )
After all the bad ones I remembered every detail about Matt .

I woke up on the floor and smiled . I jumped up and ran up the stairs to see Matt just standing there on his phone . I jumped up and hugged him . I kissed him and it soon turned out into a make out session .

I was against the wall and he was picking me up by my waist . we pulled apart .

"I remember " I said happily .

He kissed me again .

I fell so easily for him ....

😜😁😜😜😁😜😁😜😁😜😁😜😁😜😁😜😁😜😁😜😁😁😜😁😜😁😜😁😜😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇😝😇