1.1

Matthews p.o.v
"Babe . " Callie said . Then she sat on my lap . I got up from the seat .
"Listen Callie . We broke up a while ago . We agreed to just being friends . " I said to her in the waiting room .

"Is it because that bitch who's either dead or will be pretty fucking soon " she said . I felt myself get mad .

"Matt , she's gonna die . She was fucking attacked . She was stabbed. Give it up . Your just in love with an ugly ass dead girl " Callie said .

"DONT CALL HER THAT " I said .

"Baby calm down " she said stoking my arm .

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT !! IM NOT DATING YOU . DAMN . IM HERE FOR THE PERSON I LOVE NOT YOU " I yelled .

"LISTEN MATT , SHE WAS AN UGLY ASS WHORE . I HOPE SHES FUCKING DEAD . " She said .

"Miss , you need to leave . Please don't come back unless you need help . " The lady said .

I sighed in relief .

" Lia Valentine's family and friends " a nurse said .

I stood up and the nurse looked around the room . "Just you ? " She asked I nodded . "No mom , dad , or relatives " she said .

"No "I said . She looked down .

"Oh my " she said . I nodded .

"Oh , anyway ........ She's awake so you can go see her . " I nodded in response .

She escorted me to her room . I opened the door and the nurse left me in there .

I looked up from my hands and at lia .

She looked so in pain . Her eyes had bruises all around them . He stomach was wrapped .

"Why did he do this ?" I asked .

"He was getting very sexual . He tried to get me to make out with him . I refused and swore at him so .. He ... Got mad .....and yeah ." She said .

I looked at her . She looked pale and in pain but still beautiful. I still love her and that won't change .