1.9

Songs for this chapter ~

Tag you're it by Melanie Martinez

Lia Valentine~

His almost lifeless body laid in the hospital bed. I hope the uncomfortable bed isn't hurting his back. I started crying just looking at his pale blue colored lips and the slow beeps of the heart monitor. I felt myself going insane each second. I sat in the small wooden chair staring at the keyboard on the phone dial thing. I dialed Jack G's moms number that i knew by heart on my phone that the police found and returned to me. I pressed call and waited for her to pick up. Just an hour ago , i found out the disturbing news that

"Hello?" her sweet voice through the phone. i didn't care about her feelings anymore. Her son possibly killed my boyfriend. "Where's your son , Jack?" i asked rather harshly. "Lia , is that you?" she asked confused most likely remembering my voice. "Yes , where is jack?"i asked.

"Jack just got here , he went away for a few weeks. He's back now. Would you like to talk to him" she sounded confused which made me sad, but i didn't care anymore.

"hello." Jack's evil voice said. i felt anger bubble up in me along with a feeling i've never had before , Insanity. "You killed him. Don't think you're just going to get away with it." I spat. He simply laughed a monotone laugh , showing no interest in his former friends death.

"With the cops? Ha , no." he said. Jack was clever when it came to this stuff , but he is a total dumb ass. "I didn't say the cops. i mean me , jack. You know about my past disorders , well Jack they are back"I smirked thinking of the past.

"of course , i remember the whole insane asylum disorders. I still don't know why they let you go. After the whole kidnap thing , you know the 1st one , that was pretty bad." He said.

I cringed thinking about the insane asylum.

flashback to 4 years ago and 3 months ago.

I ran through the parking lot. He chased me and he wouldn't stop . Jack , my ex boyfriend at my fathers side running after me. "HELP!" i yelled in fear. It was no use though , the parking lot was borderline empty besides for my fathers car. I didn't have a car yet due to me only being 15 years old. I screamed as they pushed me to the ground. Jack seemed to have been forced to do this considering the guilt in his eyes , but he did have this fire in his eyes .

"Tag You're it." Jack whispered before everything went white.

~flashback to 4 months After kidnapping~

I watched my father eat the cookies i poisoned. In a matter of 20 minutes he had fallen to the ground with a scream. Jack ran in and smiled at my dads almost dead body. Right before he lost consciousness I leaned over him and whispered "Tag , You're it.''.

flashback over ~

After that I got sent to an insane asylum due to many known and unknown disorder caused by the kidnapping. They said they had never seen someone as insane as me. They pt me on various types of pills and prescription drugs. I was in a yellow padded room with a straight jacket for 4 months before they released me. They told me to make sure i was safe and never kidnapped again because it would spark the insanity again. I know what comes next , The padded cell.

"Be expecting me, Jack.You know what i'm capable of.I know your scared."i said.

His absent response proved me right. I could hear his breath through my phone. "Go ahead , Lia. Tag me , it is my turn." He said in a challenging voice.

"Tag you're it." i said into the phone before hanging up.

I'm fucking scared of myself , and what i can do to others. I knew what i have to do. I need to runaway so i don't go back to that awful place and i don't want to hurt any of my friends. I stared at Matt and looked at the slowly beeping monitor.

"I'm sorry , Matt. i shouldn't have let you get closed to me. I want to tell you that i'm running away , i don't want to hurt you with all of my damn problems.Your a fighter Matt , and you WILL wake up. I want you to find a beautiful wife and live with her in peace somewhere calm. I really love you and I'm sorry i cant be with you.'' I said.

Al the sudden , i was granted with the color of his honey brown orbs. "What do you mean , by i'm running away ?'' He asked , sadly. I shook my head and kissed his forehead. "Meet me at the tipton hotel room 18b when you get released.".

he nodded and pressed the nurse button on the wall , his eyes not leaving mine once."You're alive." I whispered to him.

"Of course he is ,dumbass." a voice spat. I looked to left to see my demons from my schizophrenia. Ana smiled her razor sharp teeth at Hayden who was the one who said it. I shook my head and ignored them and the anxiety attack i felt coming.

"Matthew, you're awake!" The nurse cheered.