1.1

Lia's POV

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming . I groaned and walked into the living room in silence.
I saw Hayes looking at the wall in shock and Nash was pacing with his hand on his head while trying to call someone . "Pick up . Pick up . Pick up ." He muttered .

I immediately felt my stomach drop wen I saw their strange behavior and the absence of Matt.

"What's wrong ? Where's Matt ?" I asked confused.
"Lia. Don't get mad." Hayes said and grabbed my shoulder.

"What's going on? Why's everyone acting so strange?" I asked and looked at Nash who was looking at his feet.

"Tell me what happened." I ordered and looked between both of them.

Hayes sighed and sat down.
"Matt just had an out burst. He freaked out on us and ran out. We don't know where he went." Hayes said quickly.

I looked at them and turned around , heading for the door. "LIA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!" Nash yelled after me when I put my hand on the door knob.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to look for Matt." I waved them off and Walked outside.

"No Lia!" I heard Hayes yelling after me . I chose to ignore him. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I don't need their Input.

I called Matt a few times and no one answered. "where the fuck are you?" I mumbled and looked back at the bus which was now pretty far away.

It was dark out and the only noises where the buzzing of cars passing by me.

I tried to stay unnoticed by fans as I made my way to Main Street. I didn't really have to worry though , the streets were dead.

Where is he? I felt worried even though I probably shouldn't be. He's probably back in the bus right now. Maybe he just wanted to take a walk around the venue.

I decided to be safe and call Matthew again. The phone rang and on the 3rd ring it picked up.

"Matthew?" I said frantically into the phone.

"Oh , princess , it's not Matthew" an oh so familiar voice said into the phone.

A/n I'm so fucking sorry. I got locked out of my account , but I'm finally back in. This chapters shitty because the I wanted to update