0.7

(A/n I know I said Jack was out with the whole group and picked her up and stuff . That was an error . I edited it so it said Shawn . k so pretend she hasn't seen Jack g since she moved. Btw this chapter might be a little dirty 😏😏 this chapter was so awkward to make 😂)
Matts POV
I looked at the tv and saw a picture of me and one of Lia . she looked at me confused . I sat up and propped my elbows on legs with my chin in my hands . It switched to a group of people in an office surrounding a man who looked scrubby .

"Matthew Espinosa and Lia Valentine are rumored to be dating .Matthew is a Viner and YouTuber with millions of fans and Lia is a singer . Now we found some interesting pictures . " The man said as the pictures of my holding her in the car , us holding hands at the mall , me kissing her fore head , and a video of my picking her up in a hug .

"We researched a bit and found out these two were high school sweet hearts and apparently the cutest couple . We were told by a close source that this vine boy was cheated on by Lia Valentine with one of his best friends known as cameron Dallas . " the man said and my jaw dropped .

They twisted the story . They said Lia cheated on me .

"What do you guys think ?" The man asked the other people there . "I'm starting to think she's a diva . Maybe not the best inspiration for children . "
I grabbed the remote and quickly shut off the tv before they could say anything else about Lia .

I looked at her to see her blankly staring at her phone. "What are you looking at ?"i asked . She shook her head and sniffled . I grabbed her phone and stood up . "MATT GIVE IT BACK !" She yelled trying to grab her phone . "No . " I said to her while holding her phone above my head .

She jumped up trying to reach the phone. "MATT !" She yelled while jumping more . She stood on the couch so that she was above my height . I ran to the bath room and locked the door . She banged on the door yelling my name .

I looked down at her phone with was now locked . "Fuck ." I mumbled under my breath . I tried a passcode and it didn't work . Then some thing came to mind 7797 . My birthday . Some would find that weird but mine is her birthday too .

She was on Twitter . At first sight I saw what she was looking at . Hate. Loads and loads of hate . I read some and was disgusted .

@let_kill_Lia: If I see @Lia_Valentine laying in the middle of the road I wouldn't stop .

@mrs_Espinosa: no wonder her mom left her 😂 she deserves to die ! No one cheats on matt

Okay that's just sick . How did they know that ?

@Layla_girl: I'm gonna kill her . She's such a cake faced hoe . I hate her so much !

@sasspinosa__: She should go slit her wrist just like she did in middle school ! No wonder why Jack abused her . P.s I went to school with her

I didn't need to hear his name. I already hated him and his little side kick enough with their stupid ass drug habits . I locked her phone and opened the bath room door to see her just staring off into space with a sad expression on her face .

I engulfed her into a hug . After I let go I opened Twitter on my phone and watched as she stood there Confused . "What are you doing ?" She asked .
"I'm clearing this up . " I said pressing the write a tweet button . "No , matt. I don't want you to get hate . Please I can take it ." She begged . I looked up at her . "No . " I shook my head starting to tweet .
"Don't say you cheated please . I don't want you to get hate ."

I tweeted : guys leave Lia alone . None of that is true at all . She didn't cheat on me and were not dating. I love you guys 😘 but you can get a little harsh on other girls . You don't need to worry I'm a single Pringle😊😇