0.2

Lias POV
I'm on the tour bus and let me tell you it's HUGE ! I already claimed my bed . It's the bottom right because I refuse to sleep on the top bunks . When you turn you fall right off . It's like 11:30 pm right now . We've been driving since 10:00 pm .

"I'm gonna go pick up the internet people at the airport . Stay in here please little L" he said using my nickname . "Alright bye big P ." I said using his nickname . He walked out the door with his sign and I laid back down on my bed and curled into my mint and white fuzzy blanket . It's the softest blanket ever . Ever .

After 5 minutes I heard the door open and I got up . I walked to the entrance and looked at my feet . I could only see Paul because he was the first one in here and was in front of the others .

"Hey little L I got the people ." Paul said before walking in . I looked at the floor completely zoned out before I saw 3 pairs of vans in my view . I looked up and threw my hand over my mouth . I felt tears of both happiness and sadness come in my eyes .

It was Hayes , Nash , and ............... Matt .

Matt looked different . His dirty hair swiped across his forehead and he had his ears pierced .

I ran to Hayes first and jumped in his arms . He was my lil' bro , don't judged . He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up . I pulled away from our hugs and stared at him . "Holy shit puberty hit you like a truck . Your so tall . Oh my gosh you got tanner . You look so much older . Your hairs still fluffy looking . Oh my gosh your eyes look bluer and your eye brows are on fleek " I rambled . He chuckled while smiling . "Thank you " he said smiling still .

I hugged Nash too and after that I looked at matt . He stared at me with guilt all over his face .

Matts POV
I just stared at her. She looked so skinny . She was skinny before but she was healthy then . Now she looks ...... Anorexic , bony , and fragile . She looks as if you could easily snap her in half and that scared me .

Did I do this ?

No shit , dumb ass .

She looked at me and I just stared at her with guilt written on my face . She glared back . Oh shit she's still pissed .

Well matt that's what happens when you fuck stuff up . Like always

I smiled at her hoping that she'd smile back but she turned around and started talking to Hayes and Nash . Hayes glared at me as he usually does . Hayes hates me . A lot . Nash hates me . Cameron hates me . Aaron hates me . Carrie wants to kill me . Like seriously when ever Carrie sees me she flips me off and kicks my shin then whips her hair and walks away . Shawn hates me . Says I took his singing buddy away. everyone in the group hates me besides Carter but he's busy with Maggie a lot .
But Hayes hates me the most . When it happened Hayes punched me in the face multiple times. I had bruises all over my face for two weeks . That kid can fight . Like damn .

"I'm going to bed guys I'm tired ." Hayes said and Nash nodded . They left and Lia just stared at me as if she were reading me . She looked down and shook her head then turned to walk away . As she turn I grabbed her wrist making her turn around . She looked up at me but avoided contact with my eyes . Me ? I stared right in her eyes .

"I'm sorry ." I blurted out and she looked down .
"You've said that before ." She said .
"I know . But I really am ," I said back to her .
"What do you want ? " She asked with sadness and annoyance in her voice .

I tried to say it but nothing came out . I didn't know how to say it .

"What do you want , matt ?! Forgiveness ? Love ? Or just another chance to hurt me again?!" She shouted . I was shocked . I stepped back with my mouth wide open . "i wanted to say ..... I -I still love you !" I blurted out . She looked into my eyes .

Lias POV

"I wanted to say ...... I -I still love you " He blurted out . My eyes softened but it went away quickly . This Is the guy who hurt me . This is the guy who hurt me . I'm not gonna cave in . I can't cave in .

I looked him in the eyes with a blank expression . "Congratulations . Should I get you a cookie ?" I asked sarcastically in a voice some one makes when talking to a little kid . " Do you love me back?" He asked with a hopeful expression. I gazed away from his eyes and looked at the floor again . "No ." I lied .

"Then look at me and say it ." He said and I looked up at him and rolled my eyes and turned to walk away but turned around . "Matt , just wanted to tell you to be prepared , because revenge is a bitch . And it's coming for you ." I said then walked away .

He's gonna regret what he did to me .