1.6

Lias POV
Matt's eyes widened as he saw me smirk after we walked out of the school . "This can't be good ." He said and I chuckled .
We walked to his car and we went back to my house with the only noise coming from the radio .

"I don't like the whole good girl image ." I said and he shook his head . "Why?whats wrong with your whole good girl rep ? " He asked .

"It makes me sound weak and an easy target for girls to hurt . Plus I don't like letting people I don't like be right ." i said and he laughed . "Are you sure about this ? " Matt asked and I nodded .

"All we need to do is go to that party on Friday ." I said and matt nodded skill kinda worried . "Are you nervous?" I asked . "Kinda . I feel like you are going to do something you will regret ." He said looking at me . You could see the fear in his eyes . "you just got stabbed . I don't really think you should put yourself into more danger . " He added and I nodded . I put my hand on his and felt it shaking . "Your hands shaking Matt " I said and he nodded .

"I know . I'm worried about you ." He said and I looked in his eyes . They were less concerned and he wasn't shaking as bad as before . "What do you think I'm going to do ?" i asked matt curious to see what he thinks .

"I feel like you are going to get drunk at the party to prove them wrong . Then since you are drunk you are going to do crazy stuff that you will regret . Trust me I know . My dad was dunk once and got a tattoo that was actually funny . It said 'suck my cock BIOTCH.' My whole family laughed so much " He said laughing at the end.

"If I did get drunk ,not saying I would, what would you do ?" I asked Matt . His facial expression changed and he stopped laughing . "Protect you . Because I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you babe " He said said grabbing my hand . I smiled at him and all the need for changing myself flooded away . Vanishing at his words and presence .

"I love you too ." I said and he smiled .

We leaned in and kissed . Our lips moving in sinc . He put his hands under my shirt and on my bare waist . I put my arms around his neck . This kiss had more than just passion though it had a lot of lust .

I'm not doing my plan . No way . I love matt and this scares him . Plus why should I care about what people think of me and Matt . Yeah we're the 'good ' kids but who gives a fuck . At least we can keep an actual happy relationship.

He walked back words until he fell onto my bed pulling me on top of him . I felt really uncomfortable with what I am wearing during this because it's you know kind of a casual fancy outfit and I don't wear this when I'm not at school . I pulled away ."i need to get changed but we can continue this in a second " I said and he nodded .

I walked to my closet and he sat there looking at me . I shrugged and pulled out my Nike pro shorts and a loose black crop top . I slid off my shoes . I looked back at matt who was on his phone now . I got changed and after I was done he looked up . He smiled an innocent smile at me and I laughed .

I walked over and sat down next to him . All the innocence drained of his face and he bit his lip . "Can we continue now?" He asked laughing a little . He's honestly so cute .

I nodded and he kissed me automatically . Damn he's thirsty . I kissed back and he put his hands on my bare waist again . Guys just love doing that , don't they ?

He pulled me onto his lap , not breaking the kiss .

I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled into the kiss . I tugged at his hair a little and he moaned . I giggled at him and he chuckled against my lips .

Why don't I tease him a little .

I then got up and he pouted . "aww" he said sticking out his bottom lip . I laughed at him . He got up and hugged me "pweeeeaaaasssss don't tease me " he whined and I laughed .
He's so cute . Barely 5 seconds later he talked again "I'm hungry " he said .

"Of course you are " I said laughing .

"Hey ! I'm not fat ." He said and pouted again .
"Your face is going to get stuck like that . And no you are definitely not fat you got that v-line though ." I said .

"No , I don't have a Vigina . I'm a guy . " he said and then face palmed . "You meant on my stomach . I should really pay more attention in school . " He said and I giggled .

"Yes , because in school they talk about ab's and v- lines in school " I said sarcastically and he glared at me then laughed . The rest of the night we spent watching movies and tv shows