1.8

Lias POV

"CARRIE ! GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING WAFFLE" I yelled at Carrie reaching for my waffles . "NO BITCH!" She yelled while laughing. She then threw the waffle Like a frisbee and It hit the sleeping matt in the face . He fell off the couch . "Was that a rock?"matt asked. And Carrie laughed pointing at me .

"It's a waffle . And I made it " I said proudly until matt said , "why is it black ?".
"Because I wanted it to be . " I mumbled .
"You are an awful cook ." Matt said laughing .

"Let's have the boys come over ." Matt said and I nodded . Carrie looked confused but shrugged .

I ran into my room and grabbed my balloon set . I took one of the Made balloons and inhaled . I walked out and they were on their phones .

"What's up bitches . Lia lime here to bust a Ryme . I'm here with my bitch . Her names Carrie . And my side hoe . His names matt  . Never one fuck them both . Because they made fun of my waffles " I rapped in the squeaky voice the helium gave me .

"Haha ! Matt your the side hoe ." Carrie said with laughter as she pointed at matt . "Awe " he said sticking out his bottom lip . "Fine matt you can be my man ." I said and Carrie glared at me .

The doorbell rang and I took another swig of helium then walked over . "Was uppp ." I said and Hayes laughed . "Is she on crack ? " Taylor whispered in my ear pointing at Carrie who was staring at Nash practically drooling. Then I saw Nash who was staring right back .

This is going to be interesting .