2.9

I changed last chapter , 2.8 so if you read it before then read it now so you know what's going on~>

Lia~

I stared at the closed door in silence , he left me. He really left me this time.

I let out a sigh at the thought of his words , "but I can't be with you.".

I guess I deserve it for being such an asshole. I took out my phone with a choked sigh and requested an uber.

20 minutes later , I got out of the tear stained uber and into Kian's apartment.

Nobody was here , so I'm guessing Kian and Jc went somewhere with Chloe. Maybe to Jc's girlfriends house , Chloe loves her.

I ran into the bathroom crying and stared at myself in the mirror. I cringed at the black makeup smudged all over my face and at the stupid black outfit.

I threw off the heels and fell to the ground. I'm so stupid , why did I run away? He loved me , I thought he didn't love me.

"Why??" I whispered while sobbing. My tears fell down my pale face like a water full. My Screams filled Kian's apartment.

I can't do this , I can't cry. I can't just let Matt get away from me. I sighed and went to my closet.

I still love him.

I changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I threw my red hair up.

I just let him walk out of my life. I'm so fucking scared of loosing him. I laid down in my bed and stared at the white ceiling.

I'm so done. With everything. I can't just go on like this , my sanity's gone.

I took out my purple notebook and a pen and began to write.

Dear Matthew ,
Why don't you love me like I love you. I can't be without you , it's going to kill me. I changed because I didn't have my rock. I need you Matthew. I need you more than anything. Honestly , I was with Sean because he had drugs and I needed drugs. I just don't know what to do anymore without you , Hayes , cameron , and Nash. I can't just keep on suffering. I need to be happy , and your the only one who can make me happy. I don't know what this letter is , a suicide note maybe. Or maybe I'm running away again because that seems to be what I do. I'm pathetic , Jack should've just killed me when he had the chance to. I'm sure you don't care and that this note means absolutely nothing to you because you don't love me anymore , but I love you. I'm such an asshole for doing this to you.... So this is goodbye for real this time. I'm going far away from here , don't try to find me because by the time you read this ; I'll be gone.

Sincerely , Lia Valentine.

I ripped out the paper and set it on my bed.

Dear Kian & Jc , thank you for letting me stay here. You've been one of my best friend through everything. I love you , and that will never change. Please watch Chloe for me , when she ask just tell her mommy's in a better place and that I love her.
Sincerely , Lia.

I stood in the bathroom with a bottle of pills in my hands. Tears fell down my face. I dumped the whole bottle in my hand.

"I can't do this." I cried.

"Do it." Hayden's voice rang throughout he bathroom. Melanie just stared at me and shook her head.

"Don't do it , don't let him win." Melanie warned.

"Why shouldn't she?! Nobody loves her!" Like yelled at Melanie.

I looked down at the pills and at Melanie before shoving them into my mouth.

Goodbye world