He likes me? | 3.3

3 months later- she looks like how Ariana does right now

|Lia|
"I need to dye my hair again?" I mumbled , playing with my bright red hair. I can't wait to just dye it again to a natural color so I can stop hearing , 'wow , red? That's a bold choice, but you pull it off.'. It's annoying.

"Brown? Dark or light?" I kept asking my self questions. "Momma , who are you talking too?" A voice asked , making me jump in fear.

"Who the fuck is tha- oh hey Jc." I blushed in embarrassment. I haven't talked to Jc much , I don't know why. He was just usually with Lia so he wouldn't notice me.

"What's up , sugarplum?" I chuckled at his word choice and answered with a simple "nothing much , how about you?".

"Well... Lia and I broke up. It was for the best , she liked some guy named cameron that she kissed for truth or dare. I like this girl named Jenn anyways." He shrugged. (Bc I ship Jc and jennxpenn)

"I know someone who likes you , by the way." Jc smirked , wiggling his brown eyebrows. "Who?!" I stared at him in shock.

"I don't know if I should tell you..?" He hesitated causing me to rapidly shake my head.

"Tell me!!" I shouted and jumped up and down. He chuckled and nodded , "......Kian".

I laughed , he must be joking. He must be. There's no way Kian likes me.

"Why the fuck you lying , why you always lying. Mmmm oh my god , stop fucking lying." I sang , mocking Jc.

"I'm not lying , why else do you think he dumped Andrea the minute you got here. He was never over you." Jc smiled.

"Are you being serious?" I tried to hide the smile creeping into my doll like face.

"Yes , and your blushing!" He teased. "Stoppppp" I whined , covering my face.

"LIA!!!!" I heard Kian's voice from the living room. I giggled and left Jc with a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thank you , big brudder." I said before running into the living room towards Kian.

"Hi Kiki." I tried to act casual. Kian looked at me weird since I called him Kiki , he looked cute.

No no no no. You don't like Kian , your still caught up on Matt. There's no way you like Kian , that's not going to happen ever again. Your trying to make Matt jealous tonight and your getting him back.

"Did you hear me? Lia?" Kian waved a hand in front of my face. "Huh?" (Me at school).

He rolled his eyes with a manly giggle , "I said , let's go to the mall.".

"Yeah , I want to get my hair dyed again. I want it light brown or dark brown , I don't know yet." I explained.

"Go get ready , I'll wait for you."he answered and walked away. I can't believe he likes me , wow..

I quickly ran to my room and threw on a black crop top, a red flannel , and blue jeans. I did my hair half up and half down and quickly did my makeup.

"You almost ready?" Kian called from the other side of the door. I opened the door and gave him a quick hug.

"Hey sugah." He held my hand. "You look cute...." I said while blushing.

Kian did really look cute. He was towering over my short figure , as usual. He was wearing a typical Kian outfit , a lot of black with his quiffed hair.

Kian just blushed and seemed like he was unable to say anything. I get it , he was speechless. Why , though? I never made Matt speechless.

My phone began to ring making me jump and frantically search for it. I found it in my left butt pocket.

"Hello?" I spoke breathlessly in the phone. Looking for your phone is a struggle.

"Lia.." A voice cried.

I looked over at Kian , automatically knowing who it was. I put it on speaker.

"What do you want? I thought I got rid of you a few months ago!" I spat to my mother.

How did she even get my number? What the hell? "Lia , I'm sorry. I just wanted to see you again.... You can bring your boyfriend , Matt or whatever." She begged.

I looked up at Kian and saw him look down at my mom saying Matt was my boyfriend. "I'm not dating Matt anymore. I like someone else." Kians head shot up and he smiled the most adorable smile I've ever seen.

"Not as adorable as Matt's." Melanie's voice rang through the room. I sighed and looked at my arm.

"Okay , sorry. Please , Lia , I just want to be a good mom." I could hear the cracks in her voice.

I sighed , looking up at Kian who just stared at me. I know if Matt was here , he would care.

Stop.

"Come to Boston next week , I'll send you the address. I swear to god , if you fuck up your done." I spat before hanging up.