2.0

Matts POV -the next day
"Babeeeee ......" I said shaking her from her sleep .
She groaned and turned into the pillow more . I just walked up here because I'm hungry and I don't want to burn my house down . "Wake up pweeeeaaaasssss " I begged like a little kid .

She opened her eyes and rubbed them . "I want to sleep ." She whined .

"Okay fine ." I said with a pout and got up to leave when I heard her call my name . I turned around to see her with her arms out like a child does when they want you to hold them. "I wanna cuddle ." She said . I smiled at how cute she was .

"I will later I want food . Can you make me pancakes "I said and she cuddled into the blanket .
"Since your being annoying today you get no kisses ." She said .

"You know you can't stay away from my lips that long ." I said with a smirk

"Yes I can , but you can't . "She said .

"Let's put s challenge on this who ever kisses each other first losers ." I say and she nods .

Lias POV -later that night .
Let the teasing began .
I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso . "Hey babe ." He said . I reached my hands under his shirt and rubbed his abs . He let out a moan and I tried to hold in my laughter .

Focus Lia . Focus .

"Hey baby " I whispered into his ear . His breath hitched and he stiffened up . "Don't tease me Lia !" He begged . I ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair because he loves that . I lightly tugged on his hair and he groaned . "Your making this hard !" He said and I giggled .

"Sorry babe ." I said and ran my fingers across his abs . "Lia I'm literally going to die because I really want to kiss you right now but I don't want to lose the bet . " He said while basically tapping his foot trying to refrain him self . I nibbled his earlobe because I am determine to win this.

"Oh my gosh ! Fuck it . I lose " he said then turned around to kiss me . I kissed back of course . He put his hand under my loose shirt to touch my bare waist . The goose bumps started to raise when he touched my waist .he pulled away and smiled .

"That was the hardest challenge ever ." He said and I giggled .

"What do you want to do for the rest of today ?" He asked and I thought for a while .

"Matt , you haven't seen you mom in forever . Maybe you should spend some time with your family . " I suggested .

"I don't want to leave you all by your self ." He said with a frown . "Matt I'll be fine . Don't worry . I'll just hang out with cameron " I said and he nodded .

Cameron had became a good friend of mine through out the time matt and I have been dating . "Ok . Be safe please . " He said then grabbed his stuff to leave .

I called cameron . "Hello young child ." He said .
"Hey Cam . Want to hang out ? I told matt to spend time with his family ." I said .

"Sure I'll pick you up apin like 20 minutes and we can shoot a video or some thing ?" He suggested .

"Ok sure . See you then .  " I said and hung up .

"You all set ?" Matt asked while standing by e front door . "Yup . We're gonna shoot a video . " I said .
"Okay . Bye love you ." He said and pecked my lips .

"Love you too ." I said as he walked out the front door .