2.0

Lia Valentine~

Matt gets released in 3 weeks , I don't know if I really can wait that long. I lied to matt and told him I was using a metaphor when I said I was running away. Right now , I'm in a hotel room talking to my demons.

"Lia!" A choked voice interrupts my thoughts. It's a women's voice. Her voice is warn down and full of emotion. I feel bad for a second , then turn to look.

"Mother?" I gasped at her appearance as she walked towards me.

She looked almost as awful as her voice sounds. Her eyes droopy with bags under them showing she hasn't slept in a very long time. She had no lipstick on her lips , which is abnormal for her.

"Oh my gosh , lia!" She yelled happily , and embraced me in a hug. I didn't hug back , mostly from shock and anger.

"How did you find me?" I asked ,pushing her off me.

"Your famous , dear. Now , I need a favor. Can I borrow some money?" She asked. I laughed and grabbed her wrist , dragging her to the front of the suite and pushing her out.

"You aren't allowed in my life anymore , after what you did to me." I snapped before slamming the door on her annoying face.

"Wow , dismissing your sad mother? That's low." , Hayden laughed , "even for you.".

The nice one shook her head at them. She was completely different than them. She has half blonde/ half brunette hair , light blue eyes , angel wings , a small tooth gap , and a petite body. I remember her name because it's what really kept me going.

It's Melanie , Melanie Martinez. Also known as crybaby by the other demons. She's beautiful and sweet , but she is slightly insane. Not in a bad way.

"Ignore them." She said and glared at Ana.

Ana looked at Melanie with her pure black eyes , causing Melanie to look away in fear. I can't lie , Ana , Hayden , and Luke are intimidating. Especially , for people like Melanie and I considering our short height.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I asked them. Melanie looked down and sighed , "I'm trying to help you , a guardian angel." She smiled. I nodded , knowingly.

"I'm talking about you three."

"Oh , darling , we can't leave you alone." Luke spat. Wow, that's the first thing he's said the whole time.

"You've already tried to get rid of us , not going to happen." Hayden said. I rolled my eyes , not satisfied with his answer.

I felt tears come to my eyes , and stared at them. "Get away from me!" I screamed , pulling at the ends of my hair and falling to the wooden ground. "Woah , lia!" The door opened and Hayes ran to me side.

He pulled me to the side of him and kneeled down , hugging me as I sobbed and screamed. "Shhh , it will be okay." He cooed , hugging me as tight as he can.

"No it won't." I sobbed into his arms. He seemed truly concerned , like a brother. It's so sad that I'll have to leave him forever soon. It's hard to imagine the faces they'll make when they see I'm gone.

I want matt to be happy , which he probably will. It's not like he's dating me. He could easily get another girl. A girl who's better than me in every way possible.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

I thought about it for a second , why am I crying. Was it because of the demon? Or out of fear? Fear of loosing my perfect life? I don't know , I'm lost in my thoughts. I seem to be drowning in suicidal thoughts .