1.0

Matthews POV

A toy . A Little toy she can play with when she's bored and honestly that's all I should be . I mean I'm a total douche bag. She doesn't even know the real me or that I know who tried to kill her twice .

I looked at her sleeping body and sighed before standing up and walking back to the couch . Nash and Hayes barged through the door laughing , but I simply smushed them .

I sat down on the couch feeling it all settle in . I can't save her from the Jacks ..... I try , but Gilinskys stronger and Johnson's smarter . Them together could easily plan my death .

I couldn't die . I have a family , fans , and mostly I need to protect Lia . I'm the only thing standing between Jack and Jacks attempt to get Lia . With out me they could easily take her . So far , though , I haven't been much of a help .

I felt tears coming to my eyes knowing what's happening to my life . I messed up . I shouldn't have gotten involved with Lia . I shouldn't have listened to everyone ordering for me to ask her out . I never thought I would actually fall in love considering I moved things very quick .

I cursed under my breath . That bet. That stupid bet . I should have never gotten my self in this mess . She was just so addictive . No matter how hard I tried to fight feeling for her ; I couldn't .

"Why are you crying ? Are you okay ?" Hayes said confused . I didn't even notice I was crying until I snapped out of my gaze at a wall . "I'm not crying !" I snapped .

"Jeez , I guess your on your man period ." Nash jokingly said . "Shut the fuck up , dumbass ! you don't know shit !" I yelled . Nash looked hurt for a second then more angry . "What the fuck is wrong with you Matt ?!" Hayes screamed .

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ! YOUR THE ONE WHOS 15 AND NOT A VIRGIN !" I screamed getting angry .

Nash's face got red and he balled up my shirt with his fist and slammed me against a wall . "Leave . My . Little . Brother . Alone ." He said through gritted teeth . I smirked and spit in his face making him let go and wipe his face .

"What's wrong with you ?" He asked .
"A lot of stuff . I could make a list . " I said .
"What happened to the Matt we know ?" Hayes asked coming back to me .

"The matt you know isn't real . He's fake . I'm sorry to break it to you but I'm done pretending to be mr.nice guy because that's not me ." I said before running out of the bus and down the street.

What happened to me ? It's like something inside of me snapped and the REAL me came out . The depressed and mean douchebag . I ran for miles before leaning against an alley way wall and sliding down it with tears falling down my cheek .

My whole life crashed down before . My dad and the abuse , my depressed mother , my siblings who hated me and left me there with a crazy dad who would beat me up . That's why the school looked at me weird . I used to show up with scars and bruises all over my face , arms , and torso .

I let out a little scream and buried my face in my hands . I ignored my phone ringing like crazy in my pocket . "Oh matty ." A males voice said scaring me .

"You shouldn't have left alone . " Jack Johnson said laughing . " How'd you think we weren't going to find you . Your famous . She's famous . It wasn't that hard to catch you two and a few others as well . " Gilinsky smirked at me .

"You have them , don't you ? " I asked angrily .
"Oh Matty don't be said ." Johnson said fake frowning . "If you want them back all you gotta do is come with us . If you come we'll let them go . If you don't then your Princess will be gone forever . How's that sound ? Now come one matt be a man . Save the girl ." .

My mind screamed no and that they were tricking me , but my heart knew what to do .

I knew I might die , but eventually we all will die sooner or later . I at least want my life to be worth it .

I nodded ready to tell them my answer . "Let's go ." .