2.4

Matthew Espinosa~

Logan airport is huge.

Was the only thought that went through my head as I walked through the airport. No fans have noticed me yet unfortunately.

I didn't feel like going outside due to the extremely cold weather of Boston. Snow covered the ground which made me wonder how these people survive.

Nash stood next to me , hayes stood next to Nash , and Paul stood on my right side. "Do you think we're going to find her?" I asked , looking down.

"Boston isn't that big." Nash chuckled.

"Let's not worry about finding her yet , let's worry about finding a hotel , okay?" Hayes said and patted my back in sympathy. I didn't agree , my plan was to immediately go and look for her. I nodded anyways not wanting to be left alone here.

Lia Valentine~

I stared in the mirror , staring at myself weird. I didn't look like me , I looked like maybe he younger cousin of me. I had dyed my hair , washed my spray tan off , gotten new makeup , a full wardrobe of new clothes , and a belly button piercing.

The look was a lot more innocent and made me look a lot younger. My hair was now a velvet red color , my makeup was light and cute colors , my clothes was innocent girly stuff , my skin looked a lot more pale , and I had a belly button piercing.

"The last step is gaining a bit of weight." Kian said handing me a slice of pizza. "No!" I shook my head.
I'm already big enough , that's what all the comments say on my photos.

"Yes. You're ... Unhealthy. You just need to be over 110 , that's all." He said and took my hand in his. The motion was friendly and comforting.

I nodded but felt salty tears prick at my eyes.

I have to do this , for matt.