1.8

Jack Johnson~

I sat in the jail cell staring at the bars in silence. A cop sat across from me.

"So , why'd you do it?" The cops asked , fixing his shirt with a clipboard in his hand.

"I was threatened by Mr.Gilinsky. I thought that he wasn't going to do anything. Since he talks about it all the time , but always backs out." I said.

"Can you tell us about Sammy Wilkinson?"

"Ah ,Sammy boy. He's a great guy in a bad situation. Gilinsky drugged him. He didn't do much anyways. The only violent one was Jack." I said.

"Okay, can you tell us why you turned yourself in?"

I sighed as looked at my hands. "Guilt. I couldn't believe how hurt they were.
I don't know how Gilinsky did it , especially to his ex girlfriend who he's obsessed with.".

"Will you please tell us about the most likely dead victim , Matthew Espinosa ?" . 

I sat in silence for a good 5 minutes , tears filling my eyes.

"Matthew is an amazing guy. He would do anything for Lia , she would do anything for him. He had a breakdown last night and took a walk to calm himself down. Jack and I , tricked him by telling him we had Lia and if he didn't come with us that we would kill her. Of course , he came. He heard us on the phone with her , we tortured him , beat him up , made him cry by talking about how Lia was going to die. When Jack shot  him , Matt was still more concerned about Lia." I said , crying my eyes out.

"Sounds like an amazing guy."

"He is."

The police glared at me for a second , "too bad he's going to die , because of .... Well , you."