1.2

Lias POV
I thought about matt . He looked so concerned when I told him what happened yesterday . I still don't remember all of it .

The door opened to Matt looking hotter than ever . His hair was slightly messy . It wasn't in a quiff .he had on sweatpants and a white t-shirt .

"Hey " I say with my barely audible voice .

"Hey Lia " he said .

"What happened ? " I asked .

"You don't remember ." He said .

"No I forgot . Now tell me . "

"You invited me to the orphanage . When I got there I saw a man with a knife and blood all over it . You were stabbed . He ran out but they ran some DNA test and found that his name was Mike homely . They are searching for him now . I was scared . I didn't want to lose you . " Matt said . I looked down . I remembered that . I remembered telling that to matt too .

You know life is funny . Sometimes the people who should care about you , don't . And the ones that shouldn't do . My mom was supposed to care about me , but she just left . Matts just a boy . Yet he cares so much.

"Why ? " I said

"Why what ? " He replied . I looked at him my eyes filled with tears .

"Why do you care ? I'm just some girl . Some girl you hooked up with after you and your girlfriend broke up . I'm just a one night stand . A meaningless person . Usually the guy doesn't come to his one night stands hospital room . Usually they don't worry or care . Why do you ? " I asked him .

"I don't want us to be a one night stand . I'm sorry I really am . I love you . I do . I promise " he said .

I hate lies . I have to say when people lie it hurts me . But we all lie . I lied many times . I said I'm okay so many times . I'm not . I'm sick of being that girl someone hooks up with . That's all I've ever been . That girl a guy says he loves but then he leaves her .

"I'm so done . I hate being a one night stand . I can't do it anymore. Your just like everyone else . You're gonna leave me . " I said in tears .

"I'll never leave you babe , I promise ." He said . I rolled my eyes .

"Don't call me babe. " I Said .

"Can't you just accept that I love you " he said .

"I don't even know you that well . " I said .

"I know all about you . You're the definition of perfection . You have a perfect personality . You look perfect and you have self respect . Usually a girl who is that perfect looking is plastic . You're not . "

I smiled . "I'm sorry " I said .

"It's okay" he said as a doctor walked in .

"We have some news . Now Lia , we're gonna put a drug in your body for sleep . We need you asleep for 2 weeks so we can let you heal . By then you will be okay . You might wake up with slight amnesia . Okay ? So here's the needle and the amount of the drug we put in your body will cause you to sleep " he said .

I nodded.

"Wait doctor can we have a moment ........ Alone " Matt asked .the doctor nodded and left .

"Lia , I love you . I just want to ask you . Will you be my girlfriend ? " Matt asked . I nodded and then the doctor bursted in .

"Excuse me sir , please exit so we can insert the drug . " The doctor said . Matt nodded then walked out .

I saw a needle then every thing went black . Just2 weeks of this then Im good