2.5

This is 2 months later in the story , that's Lia's weight gain which I think is still beautiful. She looks like how she looked while on victorious. Above or to the side is Lia's outfit and how she looks now. Yes , Lia has glasses.

Lia Valentine~

2 months later

It's been 2 months since I've ran away. I gained some weight , now I weigh 115. I have a flat stomach now and my thigh gap is gone. I look completely different now. I admit my face looks a lot prettier and I look a lot more real.

People have told me I look like Lia Valentine. When they ask my name I tell them my full name , Cecilia. They all nod and walk away because the only reason they wanted to talk to me is because they thought I was related to , well myself.

"LIA! Can you please go grocery shopping?" Kian yelled from the other room. I groaned but got up. "Sure." I said and grabbed my purse.

Kian was laying upside down on the couch staring up at me. It reminded me of matt for some reason but I shook the thought of him out of my head.

I decided to not put on my contacts and just to put on my new thick framed glasses. I tweeted from my old account so nobody thinks I'm missing.

LiaValentine:new music sooooonnnnn :)

I also posted an old selfie on Instagram that I didn't post before. It was of me sticking my tongue out back when I still had brown hair and when I was extremely skinny. I took it while I was on tour with matt but I guess I forgot to post it.

-Once apon a Miley pose 😜 , was the caption.

I hate having to pose as the older version of me. If fans saw me through the other side they would be so confused. I'm a different person now and I like to express it , so hiding who I really am breaks me.

"Chloe!" I yelled. The little girl ran and ran up to me with a big hug. "Hi mommy."she giggled and smiled.

"Want to go shopping or stay with uncle Jc?" I asked and squatted down to her level. She looked back at kian and Jc and then to me.

"I want to stay with uncle Kiki!" She yelled , hopping up and down. Jc pouted making me giggle.

I walked out the door and to the elevator. I soon found my way through the lobby and then to the grocery market next door.

"Don't go in there , Lia. Trust me." Melanie said , with a concerned expression on her face. I looked over at her and shook my head. "No , go in. Nothing will happen , I promise." Hayden smiled.

Yes , my demons are still there besides Ana which stands for anorexia. I'm glad she's gone but now Hayden is the queen bee of the bunch.

The rest kind of just whisper into my ear.

"Now now." I mumbled and walked past them into the run down grocery store. The snow was still heavy on the ground since its December. I came here in October and it was already snowing , north east tho.

I grabbed a grocery kart and wheeled it through the store searching for all the ingredients I need to find. There was a normal amount of people here and they all had their heavy Boston accents which I adore.
I've always loved heavy accents no matter what.

As I was going down the dairy aisle to get Jc his special brand of milk that he always makes me buy , I saw someone familiar.

My heart stopped , my jaw dropped , and I almost screamed.