Fuck love | 3.4

Pretend Lia is back to normal now and looks like how Ariana grande does irl. It has been 3 months of you haven't seen the last chap update...

|Lia|

I like Kian , but why do I want to dress up nice for Matt. Why am I still using Sean's friend to make Matt jealous and not Kian.

I don't get it , I want to love Kian. But every time I think I like Kian my mind flashes back to Matthew , months ago.

I remember him smiling , laughing. I remember loosing my virginity to him. I remember when I had an anxiety attack , how he stayed there and hugged me until I was okay.

Now , because of me , it's all different. Matt doesn't want to be with me , he wants to avoid me my whole life. Hell , he came back to save me than left the next fucking morning. He didn't want me dead , but he also didn't want me near him.

Kian wants me , but he doesn't seem to care or know Me like Matt does. When I'm sad Kian doesn't seem to notice. Kian ignores my anxiety issue all together.

I could have avoided all of this if I just stayed. Of course , I'm so fucked up that I just left like 'oops fucked up , time to run again.'. Believe it or not , I ran away a lot as I kid. I was called 'runaway' in my old schools since I would leave then return weeks or even months later.

What a surprise? I'm still following my childhood traits.

I can't chose between who i like , Kian or Matt. Kian wants to be with me but he doesn't know me well and doesn't care about me as much as Matt. Matt loves me , but doesn't want to be with me. He cares about me more than Kian and he can tell my current emotion from three miles away.

I told Kian that I was going to a friends party and I wasn't allowed to bring a guest. He doesn't want me around Matt so I just can't tell him. It's like he controls me.

I was wearing tight clothes , my hair now it's natural honey brown color was half up half down.

I ran a hand over my stomach , I feel anxious. "Sean , you almost here?" I asked quietly into the phone.

"Yeah , I'm pulling up right now. So , get outside." Sean hung up.

I quickly rushed outside , trying to be as quiet as I could be in my heels. Luckily , I wasn't stopped.

I got outside and gave Sean a hug , "everything ready?" I smirked.

He nodded , "we're all going to a party and we're going to get him to the weed and truth or dare.".

A boy stepped out of the car with platinum blonde hair smiling at me (-a/n sorry for all those ppl who don't like sammys blonde hair).

Hot , was the only word running through my mind as I stared at the attractive boy.

"Hey , I'm Sammy. You must be Lia Valentine , the one Sean was talking about." Sammy winked with a big smirk.

"YOUR HAIR!!" Sean screamed , running over and staring at my brown hair in utter shock. I haven't seen him for months , so he's never seen my brown hair.

"When did you dye it? Why?" He asked making me giggle.

"I dyed it 3 months ago because I didn't need to hide anymore." I smiled, it has been refreshing to be out in the open. My fans now know I'm in Boston and I have paparazzi constantly.

Boston has become a place for paparazzi considering all of Matt's vine and YouTube friends moved ere and some of my celebrity friends moved her for me.

"You can't be my strawberry anymore , though." Sean pouted. I chuckled , shaking my head. He would call me his 'lil strawberry'.

"Let's go to the party guys , we're going to be late." Sammy interrupted , grabbed my wrist and placing me in the car. Oh ok.....

I sat in the car. "I'm nervous." I said as we got there. I really hope there's no fans at the party or that all of them are too drunk to notice me.

My fame has escalated in the past few months. I made much better music and collabed with Justin Bieber , a good friend of mine.

The house was booming with music and it stunk of drugs. Something I was very familiar with as I did go to parties a lot while I was dating Jack.

We headed inside , Sammy grabbing my hand the minute he saw Matt. I leaned into him.

Matt walked over ,  he looked sexy with his black jeans and his nice t-shirt. I like when guys wear black jeans or gray.

I glared at him and glanced up to Sammy. I mouthed to him 'show time'. Sammy smirked a devilish smirk that was honestly so hot.

"Hey guys." Matthew smiled and sighed when he looked at me. "I haven't seen you in a while , you look different." He smiled.

I didn't smile back so he awkwardly stopped smiling. "Why are you still in Boston?" I asked , rolling my eyes. Wouldn't Matt have left by now if he really wanted to avoid me?

He froze up and his face turned red with embarrassment. He stuttered for a while before speaking , "I- Uh , I like it here.". You could tell he was lying by his facial expressions.

"Maybe he wanted to be closer to you because he loves you?" Melanie suggested. I glanced over at her as she stood in the corner with a red cup in her hand.

Luke stood 10 feet to her side with a blue cup. He stared at her annoyed , "okay , Melanie. That's really realistic.".

"Lia?" Matt snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry. How is the whole vine thing going for you?" I asked.

He did a thumbs up and looked away awkwardly.
"Stop being awkward, Matthew." I laughed.

"Could I get you a drink?" He asked , glancing at Sammy who glared at him. Matthew looked back down at me ignoring Sammy's glare that basically screamed 'if you get her a drink you're dead.'.

I nodded and let him walk off before turning to Sammy who seemed extremely annoyed. "I thought you were supposed to be making him jealous , not preparing to blow him." He rolled his brown eyes.

"I'm not preparing to blow him and I didn't come here just to make him jealous. I want him back." I shot back.

Sammy gripped my arm tight causing a Yelp to fall from my plump lips. "Let's make him jealous." Sammy's husky voice radiated off my neck.

"get off me." I pushed myself back in attempt to escape his grip.

"Aye , I'm just doing my job." Sammy laughed manically to himself.

What did I get myself into?