0.9

Matts POV

I listened to her angelic voice from under the stage . All the sudden a large crack noise was heard . From under the stage it was ear splitting . There was a loud ringing noise but I don't think you could hear it from the stage since the crowd is loud .

I saw interviewers who were waiting to interview one of us after the concert panic . "WHATS GOING ON ?!" I yelled over the noise to the technician .
"I don't know . I think she dropped the mic ." He shrugged . He walked over to lift and his eyes widened .

"MATT , NASH GET OVER HERE . GET PAUL TOO ." he screamed . I ran over followed by Nash and Paul. i looked at it and saw it was broken with Lia dangling trying to get up . "Help her " I shouted causing everyone to freak . We reached up but none of us could reach . She still had the mic in her hand and an arm just dangling down . She was hanging on to a pole . She was freaking out .

Another small crack was heard and a sharp pole crashed down almost hitting Lia . she used her dangling arm and propped it on the stage . She pulled her self up half way and quickly slid onto the stage .

We all sighed in relief . "That's it . She can't perform right now she almost died ." Debby said with everyone agreeing . We were about to go to the back stage section to get her until we heard her again .

She still sang . Her voice was shaky . She sounded scared and I don't blame her . She paused in the middle of a lyric to say "I almost died , just saying " with a giggle .

I smiled at how cute she was and listened until a blonde lady approached me with a camera man not far behind . "Hey matt this is Chelsea from clevver tv and we would like to interview you . " She said sweetly . "Okay " I agreed with a smile .

" So today we are here with Matthew Espinosa , famous Viner and YouTuber . so matt we have some questions for you ." She said .

"So , did you and Lia actually date in high school because in your tweet saying she didn't cheat , you never shot it down which caused confusion ? " She asked . "We did date in high school . " I said . Debby gave m a thumbs up knowing that this would get us publicity .

"Why did you break up ?" She asked. Make up a lie matt . Make up a lie . "We broke up because she was moving to LA to pursue her dreams and long distance is hard ." I said .
"Well I guess everything works out in the end . " She said smiling . I nodded .

"So matt , how did you get into vining ?"she asked.
"I was bored one day and decided to get an account . I made stupid vines of me and my friends and I guess one went big and now I'm here. "

"What do you think of your fans ?"
"Their all perfection . I really want them to always be happy . To always know their worth it because I know a lot of them are depressed or bullied . I just want to look out for them . But that's hard because I can't know millions of people . I honestly don't know what I would do if I woke up and they weren't there . I would be a wreck for sure ." I said truthfully .

"That's very sweet !" She said .
"Thank you " .
"Matt , who is your celebrity crush ?" Chelsea asked .
" My celebrity crush is Lia Valentine ." I said causing her to 'awww'.

"What is your opinion on Lia ?"

"Lia is literally perfection . She's beautiful , sweet , funny , and the most adorable person ever . I love her to death I don't know what I would do with out her " I said and felt two small arms wrap around me . "Awww your so sweet ." I heard Lias voice say into my back .

"Want to join the interview ?" Chelsea asked her .
"Sure " Lia chimed smiling .

"So Lia , how was it almost dying ?" Chelsea asked . Lia giggled . " it was honestly kind of fun. It was just a freak accident so I'll probably never experience it again . " She said I looked at her like she was crazy . she laughed at my weird face I was making causing me to chuckle .