0.8

3 days later

Chloe's Pov

I haven't left the guest room for anything . There a bathroom in the guest room so I take a shower but i never leave other than that even for food .

I've been avoiding Matt and the constant visits from Callie . She cheated on him ! He didn't even care . After making out with me he went back to Callie . I can see why . She is definitely an easy target if you know what I mean 😏😏 .

I heard a knock on the door . It was weak . It was a warning to me . I opened the door to see mrs.espinosa .

"Hey Lia . They are sending you to an orphanage today . " She said .

"Okay " I choked out . I didn't even care anymore .

--at the orphanage --

I walked into the old building and automatically shivered . There were kids all over the place . They didn't look happy though . They looked broken . They walked slowly and sighed every 5 seconds .

"Hello " I said . I only saw kids who looked about 10 . Then I saw a boy about my age .

"Hello " I said going up to him .

"Hey . You must be Lia " he said . His eyes were almost The same as Nash's .

"Yeah I'm Lia . And you are ? " I asked .

"Dylan " he said .

"How old are you ? " I asked he smiled .

"16"

"Same " I said .

A lady ran up to me . "Hello you must be Lia welcome " she said .

Then I saw a man . He was tall and looked really strong . He looked about in his thirties . He looked at me and smirked .

Something about him scares me