1.2

A lot of shit goes down in this chapter between Hayes and Lia. Oops I switched lanes again. #imahayesgirl Hayes is 15 in this btw

🌸Lia Valentine🌸

"Jack ..... Where is Matthew?" I asked frantically. Tears pricked at my eyes and I felt like crawling in a hole and dying.

The line went silent , but he didn't hang up. I heard screams in the background. It was Matthews voice. Matthews Amazing voice. I let out a sob when I head him screaming "get away from me!" And "Put the gun knife down".

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I screamed causing an old lady to stare at me in fear and basically scramble away.

"Now why would we do that?" Gilinsky chuckled. "Jack , why are you doing this?!" I shouted into the Phone.

"You'll find out soon enough" he made a creepy chuckle and the line went dead.

I quickly dialed 911 and paced on the side walk in tears.

"911 , what's your emergency?" an angelic voice asked.

"My boyfriend , Matthew Espinosa , left our tour bus which is at (random giant venue). I got a call from my abusive ex boyfriend and his friend and they kidnapped him and now I think their coming to look for m-" I started , but felt a hand slip over my mouth.

"Hello , baby girl." Jack's deep voice chuckled in my ear. "GET OFF OF ME!" I managed to yell and kicked my legs frantically as he picked me up.

"JACK GILINSKY!" I screamed knowing the police where still on the Line. He looked down at the phone and yanked it out of my hands before throwing it at the ground.

" Lia Valentine , stop struggling. Don't you want to see your precious boyfriend before his death." Jack took out a cloth and stuck it over my mouth.

I held my breath , but acted as if I had passed out and went limp. He lifted me over his shoulder and threw me in the trunk of a van. The van had cages in it with multiple people who looked dead.

I looked around and gasped when I saw Hayes and Nash in separate cages with bloody noses , black eyes , and completely out cold.

"Lia , look left." A female voice whispered and I heard a small little knock. I jumped slightly and looked around the back of the van.

I looked left at the cage next to me and saw a female figure. "Who are you?" I asked in a whisper , not wanting Jack to hear me.

"It's Carrie." The girl said in a shaky voice. I gasped and shook my head. I could see her clearly now. She was staring at Nash in tears.

She looked a lot different now. She looked pretty as she did before , but a lot older.

"I'm scared." I let out a shaky breath as I spoke. "I am too." She said back in a voice similar to the one I used.

I looked at her and let a out a sigh of relief when I saw she had no bruises on her faces. It seemed she was untouched by Jack.

I heard someone still awake , but I didn't pay attention to it.

"Carrie?" The voice spoke In a raspy and deep voice. "Nash!" Carrie whisper shouted.

He coughed and smiled at her. His teeth had blood from his lip in them. I cringed silently as I saw how beaten up he was.

Hayes looked worse though. He probably tried to fight back because , well he's Hayes Grier.

I saw Hayes' knuckle was bruised and felt proud of his bravery. That feeling immediately went away when I remembered that we were being kidnapped and that my soulmate might be dead right now.