1.5

🍃Lia Valentine🍂

Sammy unzipped his pants and stood in front of me.
"You know what you are right?" Sammy asked me with a slight tone of harshness in his voice.

"You are a sex slave. You do what we say or ..... Your little boyfriend , you , and your friends all die."

He took his pants off and I backed away slightly , not wanting to do it. I looked towards Matthew who was now pulling against his chains.

"I'm not doing anything." I shook my head and he smirked.he handcuffed me to chains that were stuck on the wall , like Matt was.

He took out a knife and came towards me. "Ohh Gilinsky." He called which made Jack run down the stairs and next to Sammy with a big smirk.

He took off Matt's blind fold and smiled at Matt's angry face. "Why'd you take off his blindfold?" Sammy asked and looked at Jack who still had the same smirk.

"We want him to suffer , don't we?" Jack said and looked at Matt.

Matthew's face went blank when he saw Jack pull out a knife. "Please , Jack , don't hurt her." Matt begged in his weak voice.

Jack ignored him and took off my sweatshirt and the shirt I had on under it as I kicked and tried to he out of his grasp.

I felt exposed in only my bra and shorts. "Wow , Matt , you got to see her like this a lot. Good for you." Sammy chuckled.

Matthew just growled which was really scary. "What? You guys must have fucked at least once." Sammy raised his hands in defense.

"Oh my god! They never fucked! She's still a virgin!" Sammy laughed like a crazy person as he laughed historically. I stayed silent even though I know that what their saying is false. Matt and I did have sex , but I wouldn't call it 'fucking'.

"Shut the fuck up! Yes , I fucked him! Happy?" I snapped. Jack stared at me for a while , adding a glare to Matt.

"So you'd open your legs for this little bitch , but you'd never let me fuck you?!" Jack said just as Hayes was thrown down the stairs. He some how kept his balance and didn't fall like I did. He did stumble slightly though.

"Oh , another member for our club." Jack sang and smiled at Hayes. "Where's Nash and that bimbo?" Sammy looked at Jack with a smirk.

"her names Carrie." I glared at them in disgust. "And don't call her a bimbo." I added.

I saw Matt look over at me , but I kept my glare at Sammy and Jack. "JOHNSON!NATE! BRING EM DOWN." Jack yelled and before I knew it , Nash and Carrie were stumbling down the stairs with Johnson and An unfamiliar boy following.

As they got chained down Sammy and Jack continued to stare at me and Matt.

"You are going to suffer." Jack said with an evil smirk placed on his tan face.

Johnson sent me an apologetic look and shook his head. You could tell he didn't want to be here.

I felt bad for Johnson. He had been Jack's puppet since kindergarten. Johnson had to listen to Jack and keep all of Jack's secrets.

I curled myself up in a ball more. I was cold and scared. I just want to be home or on the tour bus , laughing with Paul and even Debby.

Maybe someone will find us? Maybe , I will be able to be free with my friends soon.

"Leave them alone." I said causing everyone to stare at me. "Take me instead. I'll do anything you want me to do and I won't complain or try to leave , just let them go." I said.

"No , Lia." Matt pleaded.

"I'll do anything , just let them go." I begged.

Jack looked down at me and around to Matt , Hayes , Carrie , and Nash. "It's not that simple sweetheart." Jack kneeled I front of me and took my chin in his hands.

"We want to watch them suffer too." He dropped my face and stood up before walking out of the basement with his group following.

They turned off the lights.

The minute they left , I broke into to tears.

The only noise were my almost silent sobs. "I want to die , I want to die." I mumbled.

"Don't say that." , Matt commanded , "please don't say that.".

"Do you want me to lie?!" I cried , my voice coming out more harsh than I expected.

"I'm sorry , I'm stressed out right now." I sighed.

"It's okay." Matts voice whispered.

"We'll get out of here , I promise." Hayes' voice said in a hushed tone.

He was the most calm one. Well at least on the outside he seemed calm , but if you really payed attention to his voice you could hear the desperation and sadness.

"I'll convince him to let you guys go." I said.

"No you won't." One of them said.

I felt a familiar hand on my thigh. "Matt , I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Shhh , it's not your fault." He cooed into my ear. "I broke the chains just enough so I could reach you.".

I wrapped my arms around his torso and cried into his chest. "I love you." I said between sobs.

"I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead. His arms were wrapped securely around my body.

The cold medal of the hand cuffs on his hands sat on my thigh and he calmed me down.

I felt a click on my hand cuts and looked down to see them open. I looked back up at Matt who smiled innocently at me.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheeks and stood up. I quickly unlocked his , Carrie's , Nash's , and hayes' handcuffs before slowly walking up the stairs.

I tried to open the door only to find it was locked , but I did find an old jacket of jacks siting on the ground at the top of the stairs.

Matt was behind me and grabbed the jacket , searching for something.

He soon pulled out the poison Jack used on me to make me pass out. "I have an idea."he whisper shouted.

"What is it?" I asked just as the door opened.

My heart dropped and I sighed loudly.

"How did you get out?" Johnson asked. "Please don't hurt us." I begged.

"I'm not going to hurt you.", he started with a sigh , "I'm getting you out of here.".